****2018 Official ATV and SxS picture thread****

24 minutes ago, dz246 said:

My brother has a wildcat trail 700. Engine has decent power, but I don't care for the interior, and it needs more ground clearance. We were going to put a lift and tires on it, but I think he's just gonna sell it and get a full size machine now.

like I said only like 3 options for a sxs that can be used on ALL MN trails .

I got tix 2 times in my commander in 1 season and I never used the fucking thing lol

fuck when I am at the cabin I just run my ford down the trails but wife wants  a unfun toy to lumber around in so what ever .

21 hours ago, dz246 said:

My brother has a wildcat trail 700. Engine has decent power, but I don't care for the interior, and it needs more ground clearance. We were going to put a lift and tires on it, but I think he's just gonna sell it and get a full size machine now.

Same engine as Arctic Cat 3000 sleds. KYMCO made.

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Same engine as Arctic Cat 3000 sleds. KYMCO made.

I know kymco makes it but cat designed it . I have seen nothing bad about the kymco 700. I actually thought about buying one of kymco 700 atv this summer when they were clearing out 14s for well under 4g OTD 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Question.......All stock 2003 Polaris Predator worth a shit? What's it worth in decent condition maybe $1500-1800?

For some reason I really wanted one back when they first came out but never got around to it. Never got into quads all that much just the Blasters when I was younger and some Banshee stuff after that. I could use a cheap shit kicker for the ice on my  lake, when we go camping and to tow back my tar sled at the track in the summer. 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Question.......All stock 2003 Polaris Predator worth a shit? What's it worth in decent condition maybe $1500-1800?

For some reason I really wanted one back when they first came out but never got around to it. Never got into quads all that much just the Blasters when I was younger and some Banshee stuff after that. I could use a cheap shit kicker for the ice on my  lake, when we go camping and to tow back my tar sled at the track in the summer. 

A buddy had one and couldnt keep a tranny in it for the life of him...he eventually dumped it....other then that i have 0 experience with them.

On 12/10/2017 at 12:35 PM, Woodtick said:

This is going to be going up for sale near you, Ham Lake Mn.  It's only money EZ. He was using to get to his cabin that is off the grid 5 miles from mine. 

IMG_2221.JPG

That's a slick little rig. Any idea what he's asking? I'm about 5 miles from Ham Lake.

On 12/10/2017 at 12:35 PM, Woodtick said:

This is going to be going up for sale near you, Ham Lake Mn.  It's only money EZ. He was using to get to his cabin that is off the grid 5 miles from mine. 

IMG_2221.JPG

That's a slick little rig. Any idea what he's asking? I'm about 5 miles from Ham Lake.

well fuck I was going to pick up the wild cat trail my wife bought this week tomorrow. well I decided I best get out a ruler and dont you know the fucking thing is 3 inch to tall to get in to the back door and 1/4 inch to tall to not hit the ceiling frame rails in the trailer . now I need another new trailer . I dont know I am going to bring home on a open and see with loading angels and what not if it wont go in the door and roll bar high spot  fit  between ceiling framing . I doubt it but got to try before having to sell a 3 yr old trailer     

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

well fuck I was going to pick up the wild cat trail my wife bought this week tomorrow. well I decided I best get out a ruler and dont you know the fucking thing is 3 inch to tall to get in to the back door and 1/4 inch to tall to not hit the ceiling frame rails in the trailer . now I need another new trailer . I dont know I am going to bring home on a open and see with loading angels and what not if it wont go in the door and roll bar high spot  fit  between ceiling framing . I doubt it but got to try before having to sell a 3 yr old trailer     

Flatten the tires...and set the springs on lowest tension....

11 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Just stop by or call Gary on Monday. He didn't respond to my txt, fucker is out snowmobling and doesn't have a signal. I'm not sure what he wants for it? He can build you anything you want. It's a great family run shop.https://www.google.com/search?q=4+wheel+parts+and+service+ham+lake+mn&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#trex=m_t:lcl_akp,rc_f:nav,rc_ludocids:16556300373074232325,rc_q:4%20Wheel%20Parts%20%26%20Service%2C%20Inc%2C%2015625%20MN-65%2C%20Andover%2C%20MN%2055304,ru_q:4%20Wheel%20Parts%20%26%20Service%2C%20Inc%2C%2015625%20MN-65%2C%20Andover%2C%20MN%2055304

4 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I've bought parts from Gary for my old F150 plow truck. Thanks

btw cat windshield total junk. she flips top buck for this thing has dealer install it. I get it loaded on trailer see it is part open so I try to close tight no go lever hits dash long before it will catch to close. mechanic is like well yeah I could not get it to close my self.I am like ok so you knew it did not work so you just said fuck it then? he says well I told the sales guys not to sell this one any more because it happened on the last one. again I say ok so now you tell me you know it will not work but you drill holes in the dash any way ? this guy is clearly confused now .I say well I am sure shit not rolling out of here until we figure something out  . long story short I have to bring the fucking thing back after they try to order more parts WTF is wrong with people .

25 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Put some flush mound tie downs in and ratchet it down a few inches.

I have been looking around the garage for some deals I had with my triton to slid in the channel that had rings to hook ratchet straps to . I know I put them some place that I would not forget where I put them 4 years ago lol

23 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I have been looking around the garage for some deals I had with my triton to slid in the channel that had rings to hook ratchet straps to . I know I put them some place that I would not forget where I put them 4 years ago lol

as soon as you give up looking and buy new ones you'll find the old ones