****2018 Official ATV and SxS picture thread****

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 5:28 PM, Woodtick said:

Been wanting to take my new Jeep there. It's a 4 hour drive for me. I would only go there on a Mon and Tues. To many idiots on the weekend.

For sure. I won't go on a weekend anymore. 

14 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Nice set up! :bc:

Thanks, got it for marking/unmarking trails and plowing the driveway mainly but I'd like to do a trip or two riding with people if I could. :bc: 

14 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Plow American Manufacturing?

I honestly have no idea. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

Thanks, got it for marking/unmarking trails and plowing the driveway mainly but I'd like to do a trip or two riding with people if I could. :bc: 

I honestly have no idea. :lol: 

Its not as fun as sledding by any means...but its great for socializing and meeting new people. :bc:

• Like 1

from yesterdays ride on the MN North Shore Trail, great day for a ride!  We hooked with friends later and I rode a Banshee for the first time in 20 years!  It was a stock 1988 Banshee all original, never apart.  Pretty Cool!

• Like 4

On 06/08/2017 at 10:09 AM, Fireball 440 said:

from yesterdays ride on the MN North Shore Trail, great day for a ride!  We hooked with friends later and I rode a Banshee for the first time in 20 years!  It was a stock 1988 Banshee all original, never apart.  Pretty Cool!

Pretty awesome! ! Wanted to buy a banshee long time ago ,missed out on that,so I bought an 03 predator.  Good enough for me lol.  Buddy took his banshee to a derby with us around 14 years ago...I got the pleasure of pulling him everywhere with my sportsman lol 

On 06/08/2017 at 10:41 AM, Cold War said:

Spent yesterday getting mine cleaned back up after  last ride ....it was trashed.

IMG_20170805_154831131_HDR.jpg

Very nice!!

On 06/08/2017 at 10:49 AM, GreenStreak said:

FB_IMG_1502032807431.jpg.42ad0a0ef8ec73cb1330f7fecf650b0f.jpg

Look to the right of my Polaris, in the water you'll see a fish breaking the surface

Pretty cool.  I think the sportsman is one of the most popular atvs out there

• 2 weeks later...

They are fun for sure. Not sure I'd get another one over a quad or RZR 570 though. Very fun and safe for kids with full roll cage, but limited to no passengers ever. 

• Like 1