****2018 Official ATV and SxS picture thread****

Guess I will start it off....with a bang....heres a vid im kinda famous for in these parts...mind you its been 4 yrs since it happened... :lol:

This my new ride for this yr....

IMG_20170204_170826656_zps7iiynqln.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• ckf pinned this topic
5 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

You do realize you don't need to open the thread and look right? :lol: I do that with all the retard political threads on here :flush:

Remember in braveheart where the crazy guy claims that Ireland is his Island???? Well this is my forum just like that and I must open every thread and respond :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Remember in braveheart where the crazy guy claims that Ireland is his Island???? Well this is my forum just like that and I must open every thread and respond :lol: 

Well then,we have reached an impass :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

All my buds have started wheeling more than sledding and they have been hassling me bad to get into it. I just dont care for it ....its too gay

A month or so ago you were set on buying a Teryx,  the gayest side by side on the market.  Maybe that has something to do with it.

17 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

A month or so ago you were set on buying a Teryx,  the gayest side by side on the market.  Maybe that has something to do with it.

the only way I could justify it was if I could get my fam involved because it clearly is not a performance sport 

23 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Dave...I think the bikes wet :lol:. I think I saw that on trackshare? ??

Ya it made the rounds....quad didnt even have 40 miles on it yet....had it going an hr later.... I shoulda went home and not ridden that day....but no I had to postpone the vacation a day to ride... :lol:

30 minutes ago, Dave said:

Ya it made the rounds....quad didnt even have 40 miles on it yet....had it going an hr later.... I shoulda went home and not ridden that day....but no I had to postpone the vacation a day to ride... :lol:

:lol:I know how you feel.  We were winter camping around 15 years ago on dryberry lake in Ontario, when we went to cross the lake.  Long story short, I broke through.  Some guys pulled me out,we started a fire on a nearby island and I dried off,dried the air box filter too. Once we checked for water I'm oil (none) I drained my gas ,put my backup gas in and rode back to camp. Went riding again the next day.:guzzle:. That's the weekend we discovered that atvs float ,which made upcoming derbies more interesting lol. Took almost a year for my seat to dry 

• Like 2