What's your favorite Soda / Pop / Tonic?

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm getting ready to have a Steve's Whoopie Pie and a glass of milk.

Im lucky if i have half a cup of milk a day these days....just on cereal....use to blow through at least a 4 litre jug a week.

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

Im lucky if i have half a cup of milk a day these days....just on cereal....use to blow through at least a 4 litre jug a week.

I used to drink a gallon every two to three days. Now a half gallon lasts me four to five days. Usually just a glass with dinner. I've even made the switch to 2% recently..

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

I used to drink a gallon every two to three days. Now a half gallon lasts me four to five days. Usually just a glass with dinner. I've even made the switch to 2% recently..

About a gallon per week of 1/2% , parents always had whole milk when we were growing up , today - fucking gross, just like skim milk.

3 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I have one bottle left and can't bring myself to drink it.  

I just go down to the tavern. :guzzle:

Apparently I wanted you to know this twice

Edited by Legend

1 hour ago, Legend said:

I just go down to the tavern. :guzzle:

Apparently I wanted you to know this twice

Meh, I don't ride the bar stool too much any more, and when I do, it is PBR, Coors, and Grain Belt.  Bloody Mary if it is before noon.

39 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Meh, I don't ride the bar stool too much any more, and when I do, it is PBR, Coors, and Grain Belt.  Bloody Mary if it is before noon.

The best way to get through a 3 hour nascar race without sleeping during the middle 2.5 hours is at a bar. 

• USA Contributing Member

I used to drink about a case of Coke every week, gave it up for water and now drink Pure Leaf unsweetened iced tea.  Only health concern with iced tea is kidney stones, when / if I experience that I'll find a new vice.

15 hours ago, Legend said:

The best way to get through a 3 hour nascar race without sleeping during the middle 2.5 hours is at a bar. 

We either go for a family bike ride or play with the toy tractors depending on the weather.  

Or, if I'm home alone, I drink in the garage while rocking out to whatever I want.  I need a TV in there.

17 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I used to drink about a case of Coke every week, gave it up for water and now drink Pure Leaf unsweetened iced tea.  Only health concern with iced tea is kidney stones, when / if I experience that I'll find a new vice.

lol case a week that is rooky shit . I am a case a day of diet doo some times more . if I don't get it with in a hr of waking up I start to get a headache and the fucker gets bad if I don't get a caffeine fix . extremely unhealthy I know   

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

We either go for a family bike ride or play with the toy tractors depending on the weather.  

Or, if I'm home alone, I drink in the garage while rocking out to whatever I want.  I need a TV in there.

no tv in the garage what are you a fucking  Amish or some shit ? I have a little 50in in the garage and soon to be a 65 because thinking of a new 70 4k for the bedroom . but then I need to get a adjustable bed I think 48 is old enough lol I really want 1  . cant imagine how nice my tv time will be then     

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no tv in the garage what are you a fucking  Amish or some shit ? I have a little 50in in the garage and soon to be a 65 because thinking of a new 70 4k for the bedroom . but then I need to get a adjustable bed I think 48 is old enough lol I really want 1  . cant imagine how nice my tv time will be then     

Garage at the house, no.  Have one in the race shop though.

11 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Garage at the house, no.  Have one in the race shop though.

whoo was starting to wonder what you did to pass the time when churning the weeks butter in the garage