Im not religious but there is truth in this

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Old enough to know the Earth is not flat :snack:

But not old enough to act like an adult. Honestly you act like a jr high schooler 

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Take it one step further you're a troll. Your flat earth posts are you trying to troll me. There is zero reason to post that shit other then to beca troll

Your flat earth posts are nothing but an attempt to troll everyone here.  There is zero reason to post that shit because nobody is stupid enough to actually believe it.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Your flat earth posts are nothing but an attempt to troll everyone here.  There is zero reason to post that shit because nobody is stupid enough to actually believe it.

In all fairness he never claimed the magnacoaster was the future of energy either.

8 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

I didn't make sny flat earth posts. I was having a private conversation with a site member i cznt remember who and he brought it up in the public forum. Then a few people made reference to it. 

So get your facts strait before you run your mouth. 

The only stupid people are people like you snd Snowrider who feel better when they tell other people they are stupid

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I didn't make sny flat earth posts. I was having a private conversation with a site member i cznt remember who and he brought it up in the public forum. Then a few people made reference to it. 

The only stupid people are people like you snd Snowrider who feel better when they tell other people they are stupid

Who said you were stupid......I just referenced your flat earth opinion for some simple perspective.... :news:

Edited by SnowRider

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who,said you were stupid......I just referenced your flat earth opinion for some simple perspective.... :news:

Well then..."Dump has no chance", "Wire to wire" & "Madame President" for more perspective then :news: 

34 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who,said you were stupid......I just referenced your flat earth opinion for some simple perspective.... :news:

Posting flat earth photos with a bunch of emojis is trolling period 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Posting flat earth photos with a bunch of emojis is trolling period 

Hard to believe you even noticed - you made such a good argument about the Earth being flat and truly believe it.... :snack:

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

You never made any flat earth posts?

Come on 

:lmao:

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

You never made any flat earth posts?

Come on 

:lmao:

There were two threads created on the topic of flat earth. I didn't create either. I did respond but i didnt start the threads. 

As I stated I have questions about both models.   

20 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

There were two threads created on the topic of flat earth. I didn't create either. I did respond but i didnt start the threads. 

As I stated I have questions about both models.   

:news: