Babes in sports, in general or just because. Oh yeah and Z.....fuck you lol

2 hours ago, irv said:

Danika is nothing more than a marketing ploy. Dwindling attendance=less money, so lets get women on board and involved and fill up the coffers again.

Kyle shouldn't talk....his number is about his finishing position most weeks.

26 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Gotta find some some pics of them. I always liked Johns teeth btw. ..fuckin chicklets:lol:

It's amazing how competitive John is at his age. He must be close to 70 by now.

23 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Doubles her chance of a date on Saturday night. :happy:

Can I watch?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've always been kinda sweet on Lindsey Vonn.  I like athletic women.  Whew...I'm a leg guy for sure.  HOTNESS!!!

Image result for lindsey vonnImage result for lindsey vonn

Yeah but you know she likes that Tootsie Roll though :lol: 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Yeah but you know she likes that Tootsie Roll though :lol: 

Yeah well.....I'm sure she's showered and cleansed since that idiot.  What a clown he was.  Way to be a stereotype and blow your whole career!  Moron.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Why bother? I'd fire as soon as it touched one of their thighs :lol:

Yeah. I guess I'd do the same. It's also not fair to them ,I can't satisfy one woman. .why disappoint 2:lol:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

Why bother? I'd fire as soon as it touched one of their thighs :lol:

JESUS! :lol:

And who cares....I satisfy myself all the time with women that aren't even here.  For example, I've has sex with Malania probably 30 or 40 times now.  I'm not sure if Trump knows about it yet.  I'm going to blame the Russians anyway.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Dave said:

My buddies wife broke her arm on a class iv....we all had to jump to the one side of the raft to miss slamming into the big rock and she missed the memo...she put out her arm and busted her forearm...was a compound fracture...it was one and done for her...she never came again. :lol:

Oh @revkevsdi.....that happened on Gavins chute. :news:

It's called Garvin's dumb ass.

So I'll guess the Coliseum that you are talking about is on the Ottawa. 

It runs all summer contrary to your previous lie. But they don't run the main line at high water. Ie somewhere around 10 or 11. This weekend it was 19. We had fun 

The only people that I have heard of dying on the area that they raft the Ottawa is from a medical condition, one non swimmer who took off his life jacket at a beach part way down. And a 30+ year old rumour about someone stuffed under the island at Garvins. 

The Ottawa is one of the safest rivers for rafting.

Its a play river. The wilderness guides are not much better than burger flippers. 

Btw. From your description it sounds like you ran elevator shaft. Which is the far right sneak line. There aren't usually many rocks to hit on ST or dragons tongue. 

Edited by revkevsdi

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

JESUS! :lol:

And who cares....I satisfy myself all the time with women that aren't even here.  For example, I've has sex with Malania probably 30 or 40 times now.  I'm not sure if Trump knows about it yet.  I'm going to blame the Russians anyway.

:lmao:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

It's called Garvin's dumb ass.

So I'll guess the Coliseum that you are talking about is on the Ottawa. 

It runs all summer contrary to your previous lie. But they don't run the main line at high water. Ie somewhere around 10 or 11. This weekend it was 19. We had fun 

The only people that I have heard of dying on the area that they raft the Ottawa is from a medical condition, one non swimmer who took off his life jacket at a beach part way down. And a 30+ year old rumour about someone stuffed under the island at Garvins. 

The Ottawa is one of the safest rivers for rafting.

Its a play river. The wilderness guides are not much better than burger flippers. 

Btw. From your description it sounds like you ran elevator shaft. Which is the far right sneak line. There aren't usually many rocks to hit on ST or dragons tongue. 

:Lol:....sure the river runs next to the coliseum...like i said I caught you right away....end of story.

2 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Amy Jane and Janna Reeves. 3 gun shooters. 

IMG_1363.PNG

IMG_1364.PNG

FUCK!  I'd like to re-fill their magazines.  Slide my bolt carrier into their receiver.  Send my round down their barrel.  Slide my stock into their shafts.  Jam my brass into their breach....and hit the forward advance...again...and again...and again....and again......

You diggin' these AR analogies.

:lol:

4 hours ago, Dave said:

:Lol:....sure the river runs next to the coliseum...like i said I caught you right away....end of story.

What the fuck are you talking about? Coliseum on the Ottawa is the rapid. But it's not on the same channel as Garvins. Maybe you only played around on the middle instead of the main channel.

Like I said before. Family float trip.

Edited by revkevsdi