Babes in sports, in general or just because. Oh yeah and Z.....fuck you lol

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Maria Sandburg

pretty sure even you ribbon runners could hold that side hill in 2nd pic if you that to follow

00a2021200ba660259bafb6b47a6f350.jpg

1b1decfa5f48ef6b23f338070a59113c.jpg

I met her at FXR's 20th anniversary at their Adrenalin Unlimited store in Winnipeg. She had a baggy sweat shirt that hid her big boobs quite well. >:(

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Maria Sandburg

pretty sure even you ribbon runners could hold that side hill in 2nd pic if you that to follow

00a2021200ba660259bafb6b47a6f350.jpg

1b1decfa5f48ef6b23f338070a59113c.jpg

I met her at FXR's 20th anniversary at their Adrenalin Unlimited store in Winnipeg. She had a baggy sweat shirt that hid her big boobs quite well. >:(

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

More anna:lol:or anal ? Not sure how to spell her name 

download (9).jpg

download (10).jpg

Kournikova....STILL hot as fuck too! :bc:

Just turn the sound off because that part is gay...

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

I don't have a daughter so I can say the only thing in women's sports that interests me is if they are hot.   I will not apologize for being a pig. :lol:  Its simply not as entertaining as men's sports.   Sure I can admire them for their abilities as a women but it comes down to the fact they simply are not as physically capable as men.  

I thought I seen a little while ago where a women's national soccer team got beat by a boys under 15 high school team.   :lol:  

http://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

Edited by Highmark

12 hours ago, ckf said:

Leah Remini looks like she had a fucked up plastic surgery procedure.

170427-kevin-can-wait-hp-lg.jpg

11 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Probably from Scientology.  

She has her own show talking about the pitfalls of scientology. I have watched a few shows, and although I already knew, scientology is some fucked up shit!

http://www.aetv.com/shows/leah-remini-scientology-and-the-aftermath I watched the movie, going clear, and it's unbelieveable what some got sucked into. Miscavige,,,,,, and Tom Cruise are some fucked up individuals. 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4257858/

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, irv said:

She has her own show talking about the pitfalls of scientology. I have watched a few shows, and although I already knew, scientology is some fucked up shit!

http://www.aetv.com/shows/leah-remini-scientology-and-the-aftermath I watched the movie, going clear, and it's unbelieveable what some got sucked into. Miscavige,,,,,, and Tom Cruise are some fucked up individuals. 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4257858/

Weren't her parents involved in Scientology, too? Or am I thinking of someone else?

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

Weren't her parents involved in Scientology, too? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Entire family was involved.  And when she left,they kept her from seeing her family. .until they left too.  Fucked up is an understatement

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ckf said:

I believe her Mother but I'm unsure of the story about her Dad?

In this day and age, with all that has been documented and proven, I can't believe they haven't been shut down. I was totally surprised to find out, after watching "Going Clear" that they pay zero, or very little taxes. 

In all honesty, I didn't mind Tom Cruise before I watched the movie, but after, it sickens me to even look at the SOB. They way he worships Mescavige and watching him interact, it's no wonder his last wife, Katie Holmes (and possibly the others) left him. What a brainwashed wingding!! http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/leah-remini-tom-cruise-urged-me-get-les-moonves-kill-60-minutes-scientology-story-950903

Edited by irv
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

she's a better driver than anyone here. 

yah , and Rhonda Rousey could whip Mayweather's ass too :lol: fucking faggot 

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

Let's see that Corvette pic again :lol:

corvette looks just like every car Danica ever turned a lap in , if the prerequisite to being a "great driver" is to go out every race and wipe out a half dozen cars before the first pit stop well then put me in coach ....I'm a great fucking driver :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

corvette looks just like every car Danica ever turned a lap in , if the prerequisite to being a "great driver" is to go out every race and wipe out a half dozen cars before the first pit stop well then put me in coach ....I'm a great fucking driver :lol:

It's hard to argue with that :lol:

Danika is nothing more than a marketing ploy. Dwindling attendance=less money, so lets get women on board and involved and fill up the coffers again.

6 minutes ago, irv said:

Danika is nothing more than a marketing ploy. Dwindling attendance=less money, so lets get women on board and involved and fill up the coffers again.

Neal use to argue that she was a better then average driver. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Dave said:

Neal use to argue that she was a better then average driver. :lol:

She wants to be taken serious as a race car driver and not viewed as sex object. :snack:

Danika nipple slip.jpg

I think Danica was good for Nascar. It's to bad she hasn't been able to preform better. She has been in some of, if not the best cars on the track, and still hasn't had very good results.

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think Danica was good for Nascar. It's to bad she hasn't been able to preform better. She has been in some of, if not the best cars on the track, and still hasn't had very good results.

No shit capt. Obvious.... :news:

:lol::bc:

We all forget about Ernie " Swervin"  Irvan , the drivers  +  car owners in  francecar  at the time want Irvan  parked as he hit everything but the ticket booth. Kyle Petty , his heart was never in the francecar  gig , had daddy's last name but wanted to be a country singer with all the trim benefits  , his on track stats prove this, http://www.driveraverages.com/nascar/driver.php?drv_id=32 . Lost his driving seat in the family empire, never to wheel a race car again. Do I think that Danica is a bust in francecar ? , imo  yes. There are many other talented women wheeling cars around the country that would put a beating on Danica @ the track. Like the late short track legend Dick Trickle said  " To finish first , first you have to finish " 

Edited by hwytohell