Coffee choice

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

sumatra pour over from my bean whore at starbucks. 

You just keep getting gayer and gayer....where will it end, please do not post pics with a cock in your mouth.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Red Bull FTMFW!

I like Red Bull,  I just can't deal with the price, I get a case 24/16oz cans of monster for $29,

24/12oz cans of red bull is $49,, I morally can't bring myself to buy that..:lol:

:bc:

4 hours ago, Boered said:

You just keep getting gayer and gayer....where will it end, please do not post pics with a cock in your mouth.

what the fuck is the local piece of shit whining about now? i thought you'd be dead by now. 

Wife likes SB- black with a shot of espresso.

I'm simple-  like my Keurig and filtered k-cup pods made by roundys.  They are way better than the plastic k-cup and only 14.00 for 36 cups.  

• Like 1

There's a couple good gas station coffee stops on the way up north for me. That's about the only time I drink coffee, when it's late and I need to stay awake.

In the drive thru this morning at Tim Horton's and the person in front of me paid for my order. This has happened a half dozen times but only at Tim Horton's for some reason. Nowhere else! Is this some sort of "Canadian pay it forward" gesture? :dunno:  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

In the drive thru this morning at Tim Horton's and the person in front of me paid for my order. This has happened a half dozen times but only at Tim Horton's for some reason. Nowhere else! Is this some sort of "Canadian pay it forward" gesture? :dunno:  

Happens all the time here at dunks

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Happens all the time here at dunks

Good to hear it happens in other places. :bc: I used to hit Dunkin Donuts all the time but haven't in a long while

I have a grinder at home and in my office so I grind a locally roasted bean Bella Bold by Vero, then I blend that with a Folgers Black Silk decaf for a 60/40, 50/50, or a 40/60 blend depending on how much snort I want, either way it's a bold cup of some serious gourmet shit :lol: 

I like my coffee black, but once or twice a week my last cup of coffee of the morning will be with heavy cream shaken to a froth along with a strong tablespoon of honey.

Edited by Mileage Psycho
  • Like 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

Jesus Christ it's just coffee :lmao: 

Drinking a cup of Maxwell House French Roast with some half/half....at home usually make whatever ws on on sale that week. Folgers Black Silk is pretty  good as well.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Drinking a cup of Maxwell House French Roast with some half/half....at home usually make whatever ws on on sale that week. Folgers Black Silk is pretty  good as well.

I almost bought a coffee from Starbucks on the Island over the weekend....Almost! Over priced crap

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I have a grinder at home and in my office so I grind a locally roasted bean Bella Bold by Vero, then I blend that with a Folgers Black Silk decaf for a 60/40, 50/50, or a 40/60 blend depending on how much snort I want, either way it's a bold cup of some serious gourmet shit :lol: 

I like my coffee black, but once or twice a week my last cup of coffee of the morning will be with heavy cream shaken to a froth along with a strong tablespoon of honey.

atta boy!

Nothing scientific, but most people I know who are 70+ , active, and in good health are all avid coffee drinkers. My wife's  grandma is 86, no medication, looks great, sharp as hell, always has a coffee in her hand.

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

No they are bore mic's and the round rings are standards.

Looked too big for go/no go which I have here, also have several bore mics but mine are different.