team bellypan....

21 hours ago, xcr700 said:

This is absolutely true...and sad at the same time. Fuckers down there think we live in igloos and ride around on dog sleds 

My parents were on their honeymoon, mind you it was back in the 50's but they were in Texas and some how it came around to them being Canadians and the waitress got the cook staff to come out and look at the Candains :lmao: 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

My parents were on their honeymoon, mind you it was back in the 50's but they were in Texas and some how it came around to them being Canadians and the waitress got the cook staff to come out and look at the Candains :lmao: 

You have parents?:lol:

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Don't give two fucks about the buttpluggers - never been on the site or tried to set up an account.  I'll stick with the original site that Rob started and John carried forward.  We all know the buttpluggers needed their safe space and for the most part are thin-skinned pussies.  So now they have their own little sanctuary :lol: 

:lies: 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

from a cunt with 5498 posts and that after running away like a cunt with her ball for 3 mo . some real pot calling the kettle black shit there

:owned: 

50 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Wtf were they expecting to see:lol:

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Wtf were they expecting to see:lol:

Dude...it's crazy.  When I first moved down there and got around the locals...they would gather up and want me to talk to hear my accent.  They would laugh.  Then I would laugh at theirs....then they'd get mad at me "Damn Yankee!"

:lol:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude...it's crazy.  When I first moved down there and got around the locals...they would gather up and want me to talk to hear my accent.  They would laugh.  Then I would laugh at theirs....then they'd get mad at me "Damn Yankee!"

:lol:

Funny thing is everyone probably thinks they themselves talk fine...it's everyone else who talks funny eh:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Funny thing is everyone probably thinks they themselves talk fine...it's everyone else who talks funny eh:lol:

Even when I lived in Utah they said I had a funny accent. They kept calling it soda too....it's pop damn it!!!!! :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Even when I lived in Utah they said I had a funny accent. They kept calling it soda too....it's pop damn it!!!!! :lol: 

It's soda here :bc:

7 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Mainahs say sodah.

I have yet to go to Maine. The furthest I've been into the North east was Boston for work and they talk funny too. 

Edited by Skidooski

33 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's soda here :bc:

:thumb:

32 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I have yet to go to Maine. The furthest I've been into the North east was Boston for work and they talk funny too. 

We all talk funny.

31 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'm surrounded! :lol: 

:thumb:

15 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

well what would ladyboyjames like me to call the tan fat bumpy face people sitting on old couches drinking on the side of the road then ?

Real Alaskans.

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Not only that I bet the heathens have never had a Vernors! :nuts2:

Probably never played Euchre either 

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Fucking upper Midwest guys are strange dudes :lol:

I had a business meeting with a guy from Missouri last week. He says " you guys all talk funny around here, but not as funny as the folk in Southern Alabama.".....:lol: 

• Like 1