team bellypan....

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You gotta excuse ignorant Americans.:lol:

Thats pretty close.  I mean ive been to Canada is the typical response i get.

Not all are like that...but ya we nooks know a hell of alot more about the USA then most Americans know about nookland.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Not all are like that...but ya we nooks know a hell of alot more about the USA then most Americans know about nookland.

This is absolutely true...and sad at the same time. Fuckers down there think we live in igloos and ride around on dog sleds 

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

True...but weird also.  Hell, I'd bet most other country's citizens know more about America than most here.  Especially true over the last eight.  I'm pretty sure Panama was building up to invade us after seeing what we've been morphing into.

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

This is absolutely true...and sad at the same time. Fuckers down there think we live in igloos and ride around on dog sleds 

I think everybody south of our Manson/Nixon line thinks that of everything up North.  Hicks.

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I did. Didn't end well:flush:

They are just slow.  Took me a couple weeks I think.  In fact, somebody came over here to say they saw me as the newest member or I may have never known.  It's a lot more of a private show over there.  A lot slower than here.  A bit more civilized because most know each other I think. :dunno:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

True...but weird also.  Hell, I'd bet most other country's citizens know more about America than most here.  Especially true over the last eight.  I'm pretty sure Panama was building up to invade us after seeing what we've been morphing into.

I think everybody south of our Manson/Nixon line thinks that of everything up North.  Hicks.

Fuckin rednecks:lol:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They are just slow.  Took me a couple weeks I think.  In fact, somebody came over here to say they saw me as the newest member or I may have never known.  It's a lot more of a private show over there.  A lot slower than here.  A bit more civilized because most know each other I think. :dunno:

Meh. I'm happy just staying here . Good site 

Fuckin rednecks:lol:

I laugh when I hear people up here use that term.  They should really go south for a while.  It's actually quite impressive.  I mean...seriously.  I mean it's literally cliche.

• Like 1

Meh. I'm happy just staying here . Good site 

Me too.  I bounce to HCS every day or so...just not much happening with "the old gang" I guess.  I see Krom got his own forum though.  Priceless! :lol:

18 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

You don't :lol:

16 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I did. Didn't end well:flush:

:lol:

22 minutes ago, Dave said:

Well i have met enought from michigan close to our border who cant remember if their last hunting trip was in Ontario or Quebec.  Yes we all speak french in Canada.

Frenchy still tapping Billie? :lol:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Me too.  I bounce to HCS every day or so...just not much happening with "the old gang" I guess.  I see Krom got his own forum though.  Priceless! :lol:

It's different there now. I have a hard time keeping the 3 threads alive there . I kinda gave up. Should go back to normal by fall....

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

You don't :lol:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:D I figured he deserves it :lol:

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well i have met enought from michigan close to our border who cant remember if their last hunting trip was in Ontario or Quebec.  Yes we all speak french in Canada.

Frenchy still tapping Billie? :lol:

I have no idea. 

It's different there now. I have a hard time keeping the 3 threads alive there . I kinda gave up. Should go back to normal by fall....

They need to unban me...id have that place rocking again. :news:

4 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Normal?  Like the new normal...or like it was two years ago before VS decided they just don't give a shit anymore?

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

:D I figured he deserves it :lol:

He's the hardest working Poo basher there for sure.  The opposite of Ricky and his son.  Priceless shit.  The "Madcatters" vs.  the "Poo-laiders". :lol:

WWE UP IN THERE!!!!!   Ahhh....the gold old days.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

he's usually an OK dude, but sometimes goes with the majority crowd.

Maybe but he isn't afraid  to jump certain people's bullshit especially about Trump.

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I laugh when I hear people up here use that term.  They should really go south for a while.  It's actually quite impressive.  I mean...seriously.  I mean it's literally cliche.

I lived in Jackson Mississippi for a winter  deff diff world . not all bad though