Trump says It's Sabotage!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

These emails are a joke right?   I'm not getting any...nobody I know is getting any.  

No they're not a joke and if I want I can send 250 bucks to help drain the swamp! :lol:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

No they're not a joke and if I want I can send 250 bucks to help drain the swamp! :lol:

I wonder why I'm not getting any. :dunno: 

Ehh...maybe they aren't that bizarre....I remember seeing some of Hillaries during the election.  "DONT LET TRUMP RUIN AMERICA....make him give up his tax returns!"

All gay.

MN Momo :lol: Can you fact check Jimmies memo from Dump for us?  :snack:

It loks like youve started....because you didn't get one and your friends didn't get one :lmao: 

Can you start a fact check website so we can all be as educated on the topics of the day as you are......

:news:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

MN Momo :lol: Can you fact check Jimmies memo from Dump for us?  :snack:

It loks like youve started....because you didn't get one and your friends didn't get one :lmao: 

Can you start a fact check website so we can all be as educated on the topics of the day as you are......

:news:

What is there to "fact check"?  Sorry you sit in a different economic, financial and social arena than the rest of us.  But hey....losers are a part of society too.

HOWEVER...I do see some factual "anomalies" that I find curious for sure.  Meh.....

:lol:

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What is there to "fact check"?  Sorry you sit in a different economic, financial and social arena than the rest of us.  But hey....losers are a part of society too.

HOWEVER...I do see some factual "anomalies" that I find curious for sure.  Meh.....

:lol:

Are you saying they are phony emails? What are these anomalies you speak of?

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Are you saying they are phony emails? What are these anomalies you speak of?

I asked him you fucking retard.  And I'm saying your resume has blatant lies on it.  You're so stupid. :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I asked him you fucking retard.  And I'm saying your resume has blatant lies on it.  You're so stupid. :lol:

WTF are you even blathering about?

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

WTF are you even blathering about?

Oops...my bad....I thought you were SR. :lol:

Damn...that sounds really bad man, but it was an honest mistake.  I'm mulit-tasking.....and not very well.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

These emails are a joke right?   I'm not getting any...nobody I know is getting any.  

You held your nose while big Jim sent cash, send cash and get on yourself on the fear, uncertainty, and doubt e-mail chain.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I wonder why I'm not getting any. :dunno: 

Ehh...maybe they aren't that bizarre....I remember seeing some of Hillaries during the election.  "DONT LET TRUMP RUIN AMERICA....make him give up his tax returns!"

All gay.

Of course a cementhead like yourself wouldn't understand the value in seeing the presidents tax return, just because you file a 1040 EZ with a crayola doesn't mean the rest of the taxpayers do.

20 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You held your nose while big Jim sent cash, send cash and get on yourself on the fear, uncertainty, and doubt e-mail chain.

I sent money, my parents sent money and most people I know did. And I may have held my nose, but you people should have sliced your wrists....gross.

15 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Of course a cementhead like yourself wouldn't understand the value in seeing the presidents tax return, just because you file a 1040 EZ with a crayola doesn't mean the rest of the taxpayers do.

:lol:What's the value?  Must be just as important as a birth ceritficate...but wait...only one is required to be POTUS.  What was the problem there I wonder?

Yeah.....I sure do.  1040 for sure.  :lol:  You go boi!

Image result for little fish

32 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I got the knickname cementhead when i was younger....A guy sucker punched me in the head and broke his hand. :lol:

• Like 1