a day in the life....

of rwws...

wake up to faux news, who doesn't mention any of the recent trump fuck-ups. instead focuses on irrelevant anti-dem bullshit

hops in car to go to work, listens to the savage, or limbaugh, or hannity. none of whom mention recent trump fuck-ups, instead focuses on irrevelant anti-dem bullshit

comes home from work listening the limbaugh, savage, or....none of whom mention recent trump fuck-ups, instead focuses on irrelevant anti-dem bullshit

eats dinner while watching faux news, who still doesn't discuss any recent trump fuck-ups, instead focuses on irrelevant anti-dem bullshit 

later in the evening logs into current event forums, sees news about trump fuck-ups posted by libruls. thinks it's all BS and fake news, because they didn't hear about it that day

:lol:

• Like 1

Sure..  Same can be said of most of the dems for sure. Nice programs over there...hint hint wink wink IMPEACH! :lol:

Biggest difference is, most smart dems (seemingly rare here) know that the far right is just that and can see and identify the middle and left of center populations.  SBYL if you cannot though.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

so you obviously watch no fox news or talk radio  then ha? Idiot 

I love it...they peg themselves to their beloved MSM's and denounce Fox because they are told to do so.  But sure seems like a lot of non-faggy Dems here watch all of it...and because of that, can make an accurate determination which is a biased source of brain worming.

SO sad to to be a liberal.  "Intellectually elite." HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!   :lol:

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you obviously watch no fox news or talk radio  then ha? Idiot 

i'll watch fox news occasionally, to see what BS they're pedaling. i'll also listen to some of the radio freaks when station surfing. now either it's just timing, or i know wtf i'm talking about. then there's the part where you and others are so clueless about current events. :news:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'll watch fox news occasionally, to see what BS they're pedaling. i'll also listen to some of the radio freaks when station surfing. now either it's just timing, or i know wtf i'm talking about. then there's the part where you and others are so clueless about current events. :news:

Sure, they have their right slant.  But they are giving all the news your side is.  Just not covering it the way your side is.  Your side is making up narratives and agendas...PROFUSELY as an attempt to oust a democratically elected official.  They are an opposition  party.  To not recognize what they blatantly admit to is ignorant.

What Fox is doing very smartly now is covering the news, then covering how your side is delivering it...and debunking it the whole way with facts, videos and true statements with actual proven sources.  It's not doing your side ANY GOOD at all.  Trump's support is growing, not shrinking as your side is trying so hard to make you all believe.  And it's not necessarily because they think Trump is fantastic..most don't know shit from shinola on any side, but more because they hate the liberal hypocrisy and bias.  THE SAME REASON YOU LOST THE ELECTION.  Well, on top of having probably the worst candidate and running the poorest campaign since Wallace.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong with slinger again today.   :flush: 

You'll notice it get's stronger with the Dems as Trump seemingly starts to make forward momentum and the left narratives of last week die.  These next few weeks are gonna be interesting.  Like a child fiction writers convention.

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sure, they have their right slant.  But they are giving all the news your side is.  Just not covering it the way your side is.  Your side is making up narratives and agendas...PROFUSELY as an attempt to oust a democratically elected official.  They are an opposition  party.  To not recognize what they blatantly admit to is ignorant.

What Fox is doing very smartly now is covering the news, then covering how your side is delivering it...and debunking it the whole way with facts, videos and true statements with actual proven sources.  It's not doing your side ANY GOOD at all.  Trump's support is growing, not shrinking as your side is trying so hard to make you all believe.  And it's not necessarily because they think Trump is fantastic..most don't know shit from shinola on any side, but more because they hate the liberal hypocrisy and bias.  THE SAME REASON YOU LOST THE ELECTION.  Well, on top of having probably the worst candidate and running the poorest campaign since Wallace.

IMG_3095.GIF

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Good one.  Hey.....you are everything we've all come to know you for on here....even after a four month self punishment for being a cry baby.  Oh well, at least you didn't spend that time trying to get better at being witty....or intelligent.  

GO HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just do it dude...

Image result for nooses color

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong with slinger again today.   :flush: 

Everyday. And will be for the next 4 years. I love it. These jackoffs wake up daily and cannot believe their girl lost to Mr. Trump. Better luck next time I suppose

ffs 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

so you surf through  ok got it  . again idiot

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Fox news has more liberals on their network in a given day than all the Dem-operatives-with-bylines have on in a week.

But it is unbalanced.

Got it.

Oh no doubt.  A few real fancy faggots on there for sure.  But, that's part of trying to be balanced.  Although they have one less now I think.  That fat pansy liberal got shit canned for racist remarks.  A "good" liberal.

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

Fox news has more liberals on their network in a given day than all the Dem-operatives-with-bylines have on in a week.

But it is unbalanced.

Got it.

on that note WTF is up with that fuck fuck Beckel that fat fuck cant keep a job on any network