wtf is this?

:lol:

Faggy Dems:  "How dare the Saudis (and others) treat Trump with respect and not our worthless porch nigger....wait....."

Trump gets award and left try to make it look like he was trying to suck the kings dick like their idiot king did....PRICELESS!!!!

Hey....weak minds prefer weak leadership...we all get that.  Just don't hate others that have no respect for weak and worthless leaders.  Or do...nobody cares.

Image result for obama bows

Image result for trump shakes kings hand

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

who's made a career out of "petty shit" obama did :lol:

Yeah he should stick to playing with his "race cars." :lol:

Sludgy is the one holding the hat...

IMG_2959.thumb.PNG.e0a0ece06399fa2341622100a98bb046.PNG

Edited by Biggie Smails

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you're missing the points again......

That's hard to do though.  It's just those "points" you all are making aren't what you think they are.  We're all "getting them".

Is there anything I care less about than some pictures of Trump in Saudi Arabia and some liberal commentary?  Let me think for a minute.  Nope.  I keep coming back to.....WGAF.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i wonder if that pic of trump bowing to the saudis is making it's way around to all the rwws facebook pages, e-mails, etc? 

He's not bowing you hack/ :lol:

That's why nobody respects your "news"....they are trying so hard to invent something that isn't there.....and you boys show up with your big spoons.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Is there anything I care less about than some pictures of Trump in Saudi Arabia and some liberal commentary?  Let me think for a minute.  Nope.  I keep coming back to.....WGAF.

Insert Obama into those pictures and the story changes for you....jus sayin. Now lets move forward Mark and get that yard work done! :ashamed:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's not bowing you hack/ :lol:

That's why nobody respects your "news"....they are trying so hard to invent something that isn't there.....and you boys show up with your big spoons.

i knew you'd think this :lol:

it was a bow, especially the little "courtesy" looking thing he did at the end. he knew he had to bow, and he ended up making it look very awkward. he was likely thinking "oh fuck"

:lmao:

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Insert Obama into those pictures and the story changes for you....jus sayin. Now lets move forward Mark and get that yard work done! :ashamed:

and we had 8 years of solid proof. isn't it comical how some of these clowns are pretending to be above this stuff now :lol:

• Like 1