wtf is this?

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i knew you'd think this :lol:

it was a bow, especially the little "courtesy" looking thing he did at the end. he knew he had to bow, and he ended up making it look very awkward. he was likely thinking "oh fuck"

:lmao:

Just ignorant.  Do you do any business in the real world?  Serious question.  I'm going to try and give you some protocols if you want to accept.  Warning though...they are not going to fit your narrative at all.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just ignorant.  Do you do any business in the real world?  Serious question.  I'm going to try and give you some protocols if you want to accept.  Warning though...they are not going to fit your narrative at all.  

:lol:

you just don't fucking get it, yet you think you do. yes, i've done business in the real world, with international companies, in different countries. i also lived in europe for 4 years and have been to israel and russia. i have not seen any issues with any of our president's behaviors when visiting foreign lands. they usually act in traditional manners. but right wing, redneck, conservatives who rarely get out of their trailer park, turn on the likes of faux news and are easily programmed to think what our muslim president did was wrong. we should never bow to anyone. yet they don't realize the same behavior existed elsewhere, and will continue to exist. but the likes of faux news stop the programming when it's one of their own. it's hypocrisy at it's finest, but these dumb fucks just can't see it.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you just don't fucking get it, yet you think you do. yes, i've done business in the real world, with international companies, in different countries. i also lived in europe for 4 years and have been to israel and russia. i have not seen any issues with any of our president's behaviors when visiting foreign lands. they usually act in traditional manners. but right wing, redneck, conservatives who rarely get out of their trailer park, turn on the likes of faux news and are easily programmed to think what our muslim president did was wrong. we should never bow to anyone. yet they don't realize the same behavior existed elsewhere, and will continue to exist. but the likes of faux news stop the programming when it's one of their own. it's hypocrisy at it's finest, but these dumb fucks just can't see it.

Amen and they can't see the double standard of Trump criticizing the not wearing of a head scarf by others when Melania didn't wear one....but hey she's fucking hot ...wow! :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you might have a point if the presient actually bowed, too bad retards cant see past fake bias media and then call the other side fake and bias

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Cool story. And that's what I get for not being more specific in my question.  My bad there.

But you are still trying to claim Trump bowed when he did not.  And it's very clear that Obama ABSOLUTELY DID and no, he wasn't looking for change on the floor.  Obama bowing was outside of world leadership protocols.  It shows weakness and lack of positional security among leaders.  Obama's ineptness was pretty well known even before he started his "world tours".  Not sure what to tell you there.  Your side can find it endearing, humble and respectful if you want.  However, the world and many here saw it for what it was.  Weakness.

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Amen and they can't see the double standard of Trump criticizing the not wearing of a head scarf by others when Melania didn't wear one....but hey she's fucking hot ...wow! :lol:

She only wears a scarf when her husband visits his mosque to pray to allah

B8cua0ZCYAAkVJO.jpg

Edited by highmarketrider

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Cool story. And that's what I get for not being more specific in my question.  My bad there.

But you are still trying to claim Trump bowed when he did not.  And it's very clear that Obama ABSOLUTELY DID and no, he wasn't looking for change on the floor.  Obama bowing was outside of world leadership protocols.  It shows weakness and lack of positional security among leaders.  Obama's ineptness was pretty well known even before he started his "world tours".  Not sure what to tell you there.  Your side can find it endearing, humble and respectful if you want.  However, the world and many here saw it for what it was.  Weakness.

trump bowed, deny it all you want.

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

That's not really it.  The headscarf thing with Obama was actually a dig originally from Saudi themselves.  Now, that was a bit of their own hypocrisy but it was also because they didn't have respect for Obama or his administration.  They in no way felt he was an "equal" in power and was allowed to clear their customs.  I'm not defending them...AT ALL. Just saying how it is with them.  Trumps background is worthy of their respect and as such, he is allowed to circumvent their customs freely.

And really, let's be honest...Malania is fucking hot!!!!  Even those creepy towel heads have to recognize that trying to cover her up in any way is grounds for a good solid stoning!  Now, covering MIchael is clearly an act of compassion.  And no...I spelled the name correct.

This is why we're fucking doomed.

You dipshits will go for days arguing about a fucking bow.

No one gives a fuck except those wrapped up in the soap opera theater that is cable news and partisan hackery.

Should be ashamed of yourselves, but you won't.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i knew you'd think this :lol:

it was a bow, especially the little "courtesy" looking thing he did at the end. he knew he had to bow, and he ended up making it look very awkward. he was likely thinking "oh fuck"

:lmao:

Dude, watching the video,  he bent over to have the award placed around his neck,..

Damn you're a fucking two bit hack

Just now, motonoggin said:

No one gives a fuck except those wrapped up in the soap opera theater that is cable news and partisan hackery.

Lighten up sweetie.  None of us are trying to solve the worlds problems here.  The bold is spot on though.

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Dude, watching the video,  he bent over to have the award placed around his neck,..

Damn you're a fucking two bit hack

what is he doing at 0:34? did he just

stumble :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

what is he doing at 0:34? did he just

stumble :lol:

He squats, his back is straight,  knees are bent,..when you bow your knees are straight and back is bent..fucking hack

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Oh for fucks sake Dan just stfu....would you prefer it if we all sit quietly and allow you to lecture us on the evils of capitalism.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Oh for fucks sake Dan just stfu....would you prefer it if we all sit quietly and allow you to lecture us on the evils of capitalism.

No, by all means, let's keep arguing about stupid pointless shit instead of substance.

18620075_1501109503293962_4865610558841659132_n.jpg