Question.

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Can you be more specific? 

everybody is worried about profit. they don't want to spend the money getting the food to the people especially when they can't afford to pay for it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Buy land, pay to grow food, and give it away for free then. 

Easier to have a farm given to me...right?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The world produces enough food to feed everyone on the planet and still have leftovers. 

Why, then, are there still people who are starving? 

Well....stunted question.  How does the "world" doesn't "produce it", people do.

And to give you a rough answer (to a rough question): Logistics.

Other than that, Slinger will help you with all the wrong answers.  He ate a helping of "Intellectually Elite Loops" this morning.

:lol:

Sad loops.jpg

• Like 1

In all fairness international aid groups have tired to feed starving people the world over....Africa for example....pretty tough when they are constantly  embroiled in tribal warfare and competing warlords steal everything. Somalia comes to mind.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

In all fairness international aid groups have tired to feed starving people the world over....Africa for example....pretty tough when they are constantly  embroiled in tribal warfare and competing warlords steal everything. Somalia comes to mind.

Great post.  Yes, this isn't capitalism that is starving the world....America and others send billions of food and supplies to impoverished nations for aid.  How it gets fucked up from there is why these countries are fucked up in the first place.  

I get the argument against capitalism, I just know it's not the rood of all evils.  Men are.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Lol.

Pretending capitalism has nothing to do with turmoil in undeveloped countries...

Well, good point...it does.  But capitalism doesn't absolutely corrupt in itself.  And this is where Slinger's "greed" argument comes into play.  Althought he still won't understand why. :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I think you are right.  A lot of time,  food and aid never gets to the intended people.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol.

Pretending capitalism has nothing to do with turmoil in undeveloped countries...

I'm not pretending anything but your rant of the month solves nothing.