1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

*looks at zombo*

IMG_7202.JPG

ffs Iceballs, if you're gonna throw up a meme, make sure its not a fake one.  Play a video clip from that same era, even back to the 80s, when he was preaching the same message that got him elected president.  35 years of consistency.  I bet you missed his speech to the Muslim world today too, didn't ya?  Typical low information, manipulated voter.

http://www.snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

ffs Iceballs, if you're gonna throw up a meme, make sure its not a fake one.  Play a video clip from that same era, even back to the 80s, when he was preaching the same message that got him elected president.  35 years of consistency.  I bet you missed his speech to the Muslim world today too, didn't ya?  Typical low information, manipulated voter.

I know it's fake but who cares.....you fuckers pedal fake info all the time.  Can you say 'Birth Certificate' :bc: 

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He did say he loves the poorly educated...or are you going to try and spin that one too?

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

He did say he loves the poorly educated...or are you going to try and spin that one too?

I have no need to spin anything....you're the one posting up phony info, fake info that leads guys like you astray from the truth. :dunno:   Great speech btw.

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have no need to spin anything....you're the one posting up phony info, fake info that leads guys like you astray from the truth. :dunno:   Great speech btw.

Well the only thing fake about what I posted is the bit about Donald Trump saying it.  

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Well he is a Jew. You have to like Jews because they were in the Holocaust... :bc:

Father was Irish, and he went to catholic church as a kid, mom was a Hungarian jew that never even told the kids she was a jew until they were in their teens. He aint no jew and does not identify as one.