• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

I remember.  I hated them too.  Biased mindless hacks  But this is something like we've never seen before with fake news.

MN Momo :lol: 

IMG_3113.GIF

1 minute ago, Anler said:

It's pretty simple to google. This took me about 30 seconds. I'm sure you won't look into it because you like fox and don't want to admit you've been drinking the Kool aid. 

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/article/2014/sep/16/fact-checking-fox-msnbc-and-cnn-punditfacts-networ/

You are correct.  I won't "look into it"  I don't need to.  I spend hours reading news and information around the world. I am actually quite adept at spotting sensationalism and just plain crap editorials parading around as "news".  If you think for one second what we are seeing out of the left media is fair and unbiased, well....you do you then.  We all deserve to be happy.  I'm just not going to be happy on false narratives.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are correct.  I won't "look into it"  I don't need to.  I spend hours reading news and information around the world. I am actually quite adept at spotting sensationalism and just plain crap editorials parading around as "news".  If you think for one second what we are seeing out of the left media is fair and unbiased, well....you do you then.  We all deserve to be happy.  I'm just not going to be happy on false narratives.

You are like an independent fact checker eh? Awesome...

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

You are like an independent fact checker eh? Awesome...

Pretty much.  Kind of have to be now.  Anybody that isn't should discuss "their" news seriously on snowmobile forum boards...not in any place of intelligence.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Pretty much.  Kind of have to be now.  Anybody that isn't should discuss "their" news seriously on snowmobile forum boards...not in any place of intelligence.

Is there anything you don't know? 

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Just now, SnowRider said:

MN Momo :lmao: Confirming what I already knew.....absolutely dumber than dirt but thinks he's a genius :lol: 

MN Momo :groin:Facts  

Go away fuck tard.  Nobody cares what your hack ass has to say.  You aren't helping your side at all...anywhere.

SR Land.gif

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Is there anything you don't know? 

Many things.  Are you feeling inferior already this morning?  Damn...that was quick.  Quicker than usual.  Go grab a cup....

Just now, Zambroski said:

Many things.  Are you feeling inferior already this morning?  Damn...that was quick.  Quicker than usual.  Go grab a cup....

I have work to do. When I need some news facts I will come back and read your posts! :bc:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I have work to do. When I need some news facts I will come back and read your posts! :bc:

That's stupid.  However, you're better off doing that than watching CNN or MSNBC.  Tell you what I'll do....you come back here and I'll tell you what to think and feel.  Again, you'll be better off than watching those two channels.

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ain't hard to do. It's like kicking a retard. We shouldn't laugh. 

No.  Laugh away.  Trust me, I'm laughing also. It makes me appreciate certain things more.

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

MN Momo :owned: again :lol: 

You're weak and stupid.  Own it.  Now go do something worthy of not being a disgrace to the ones around you.  If you can.  Doubtful.  Maybe get your neighbor to step in.

LOSER.  

Boot.jpg

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the more owned and irate broski gets the lamer his jokes, memes, etc

Yeah...."owned" :lol:

You liberals and wanna be liberals get so upset!  Just flustered.   "Uhhhhhh.....I know you are but what am I?"

Weak, pathetic and stupid.

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...."owned" :lol:

You liberals and wanna be liberals get so upset!  Just flustered.   "Uhhhhhh.....I know you are but what am I?"

Weak, pathetic and stupid.

'whos' FLUSTERED 'MN' Momo...??!  'What' ARE 'you talking' ABOUT??  ......... 'Eh' MN 'Momo'?

You're so stupid you don't know you're stupid :lmao: 

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

'whos' FLUSTERED 'MN' Momo...??!  'What' ARE 'you talking' ABOUT??  ......... 'Eh' MN 'Momo'?

You're so stupid you don't know you're stupid :lmao: 

Do the world a big favor....before they do it for you.  

Image result for nooses color