Had a good show last night. David Fromm is the man and is the ideal conservative imo. Neil de Grasse was hilarious and slayed Mahr about a dozen times. The Harvard professor was a great orator and explained perfectly why Hillary lost. Would be perfect with these three discussing issues if Bill would shut the fuck up and let them speak. He talks about Trump being a narcissist... He needs a mirror. Guys should check it out. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Had a good show last night. David Fromm is the man and is the ideal conservative imo. Neil de Grasse was hilarious and slayed Mahr about a dozen times. The Harvard professor was a great orator and explained perfectly why Hillary lost. Would be perfect with these three discussing issues if Bill would shut the fuck up and let them speak. He talks about Trump being a narcissist... He needs a mirror. Guys should check it out. 

Hmmm

Your "ideal conservative" is a Canadian.

:lol:

Maher is great.  His shows are usually very good.

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I'll have to check it out.  I used to be a lot larger fan but his deep end liberal politics kind of went off the deep end...but, their side enjoys it, so fine.  Bill show is probably much more entertaining and factual than anything CNN or MSNBC can muster up anyway.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

One good Canadian... Bill cuts people off too much. Let them speak. It is annoying. Regardless I still like his show. 

Just like O'Reilly, and just as annoying.  But lets be clear, Bill Maher while intelligent, he is a Hollywood liberal, pampered, secluded, entitled, smarmy, and his opinions align with the average Joe about less than half the time.  EDIT:  IMO. :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'll have to check it out.  I used to be a lot larger fan but his deep end liberal politics kind of went off the deep end...but, their side enjoys it, so fine.  Bill show is probably much more entertaining and factual than anything CNN or MSNBC can muster up anyway.

Don't forget fox..

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Hilarious that you guys like Maher now because he hates Muslims.

Well he is a Jew. You have to like Jews because they were in the Holocaust... :bc:

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Hilarious that you guys like Maher now because he hates Muslims.

Who's "you guys"?  I was trying to be nice, while I'm glad he understands the threats from Islam, but I still think he's an asshole.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

A takes a lot less "carving" out of Fox news to get to real information.  

Fox has been proven year after year to be the least factual network news channel. They play to a base, so as long as they agree with what fox is spewing it may as well be factual. Happens here all the time. When stories are found to be bullshit most don't care and still agree with the lie because it makes more sense to them. Mindless sheep. 

Just now, Anler said:

Fox has been proven year after year to be the least factual network news channel. They play to a base, so as long as they agree with what fox is spewing it may as well be factual. Happens here all the time. When stories are found to be bullshit most don't care and still agree with the lie because it makes more sense to them. Mindless sheep. 

What a bunch of fucking horse shit.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

What a bunch of fucking horse shit.

Case and Point :lol: 

MN Momo :groin:Anar 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Should be easy to prove then.  I'll wait here..........................

Just now, Anler said:

You're still relatively new here zambroni. There used to be alot more neocon meatheads here. :lol:

They are on the buttplugger site now. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

You're still relatively new here zambroni. There used to be alot more neocon meatheads here. :lol:

I remember.  I despised them too.  Biased mindless hacks  But this is something like we've never seen before with fake news.