My bet is Zam loves being called MN Momo

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Who wouldn't be :dunno: being compared to the best looking, wealthiest, most athletic, most intelligent guy on the site :) 

:kissmyass:

:gfight:

:hay:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:kissmyass:

:gfight:

:hay:

Yes you are quite the cock gobbeling sodomizing fudge packing sick ass fucker Taintrider :guzzle: that's a well know FACT 

Edited by Momorider

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Momorider said:

Yes you are quite the cock gobbeling sodomizing fudge pack sick ass fucker Taintrider :guzzle: that's a well know FACT 

There you go again SloMo :hay:  

17 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Who wouldn't be :dunno: being compared to the best looking, wealthiest, most athletic, most intelligent guy on the site :) 

:true:         

:lol:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yes you are quite the cock gobbeling sodomizing fudge packing sick ass fucker Taintrider :guzzle: that's a well know FACT 

Bukkake Boy's favorite subjects, cock and shit.

You need help Bukkake.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Whatever you say Bukkake Boy.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Bukkake Boy's favorite subjects, cock and shit.

You need help Bukkake.

penis-head.jpgObsessed with jizz on his face now, what a fucking surprise :guzzle: 

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Another perverted Bukkake Boy post :lol::lol:  

MN Momo is so proud you :thumb:  

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

penis-head.jpgObsessed with jizz on his face now, what a fucking surprise :guzzle: 

37 minutes ago, Momorider said:

It's a good thing you can pat yourself on the back, no one else will.:true::taunt:

• Like 1

Hey...you boys can call me whatever you want.  Especially the complete buffoons in here.  And frankly, if I wear thin enough on people to compare me to Momo, well SHIT...that's an accolade.  I just use more words. :lol:(A lot more right @Dave) :lmao:

And really, even to my surprise sometimes, NOBODY HERE had as good of a bead on what was happening during the election..NOBODY.  And I looked back at some of his statements and posts to see if it was just lucky bullshit.  Nope...pretty impressive actually.  SO, he gets the win on political intelligence too!

Hey Momo...how's this reach around feeling?  Let me know, I can squeeze tighter if you like. :lol:Maybe you can take me on a helicopter ride later? :lmao:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Hey...you boys can call me whatever you want.  Especially the complete buffoons in here.  And frankly, if I wear thin enough on people to compare me to Momo, well SHIT...that's an accolade.  I just use more words. :lol:(A lot more right @Dave) :lmao:

And really, even to my surprise sometimes, NOBODY HERE had as good of a bead on what was happening during the election..NOBODY.  And I looked back at some of his statements and posts to see if it was just lucky bullshit.  Nope...pretty impressive actually.  SO, he gets the win on political intelligence too!

Hey Momo...how's this reach around feeling?  Let me know, I can squeeze tighter if you like. :lol:Maybe you can take me on a helicopter ride later? :lmao:

:lmao: