Trump wants my money to fight The Witch Hunt

His re-election campaign started on January 20th, spending big at Trump properties................please help him out....chumps :lol::lol: DRAIN THE SWAMP :lol: 

He's playing up to the dummies. If you can read that and not think they are scamming the idiots then I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you...

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

He's playing up to the dummies. If you can read that and not think they are scamming the idiots then I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you...

Poor woolie.

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

Isn't that the same as playing up to his base? :snack:

Nice bait @Biggie Smails

Looks like you may have cauight a lunker or two!  Sadly for you,  SnowRider swallowed that shit all the way to his anus.  Kill him and throw him up on shore...don't get any of that shit on you.  It's possibly contagious and the only cure is well, a brutal beating to death.

:lol:

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Forgive me for snorting and a hearty guffaw, reading the likes of you typing that.   :lol: 

Why....you are the biggest defender here of Trumps endless buffoonery and bullshit.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Why....you are the biggest defender here of Trumps endless buffoonery and bullshit.

No - MN Momo is :snack:

16 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

The better question is why did you feel the need to drag me into this thread?  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

The better question is why did you feel the need to drag me into this thread?  

Why not...you inserted yourself into the same thread at TBP.

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Why not...you inserted yourself into the same thread at TBP.

um....like this thread....I didn't insert anything........someone brought up my name.  You really are slow dude.

Edited by DriftBusta

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

um....like this thread....I didn't insert anything........someone brought up my name.  You really are slow dude.

Don't you think Trump would have been better off just letting Comey investigate this issue while Trump himself just payed attention to the task of governing?

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Don't you think Trump would have been better off just letting Comey investigate this issue while Trump himself just payed attention to the task of governing?

I think Trump should concentrate on implementing his agenda.  End of story.  All of these distractions are just that.....distractions.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think Trump should concentrate on implementing his agenda.  End of story.  All of these distractions are just that.....distractions.

Yep.  They will not amount to anything and will be one after another for his entire term(s).

Just now, SSFB said:

Trump doesn't have the attention span to focus only on his agenda. 

He needs to leave it up to his administration and be out there glad handing and selling.  That's what he is good at and that's what he enjoys.  Locking a salesman in a room with a bunch of pencil necked policy and procedure people is gonna get the whole room killed.