Trump wants my money to fight The Witch Hunt

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I think Trump should concentrate on implementing his agenda.  End of story.  All of these distractions are just that.....distractions.

He is a huge part of creating those distractions, he really needs to slow down and listen to his advisers before tweeting or talking to the press, do you think he is capable of doing that?

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He is a huge part of creating those distractions, he really needs to slow down and listen to his advisers before tweeting or talking to the press, do you think he is capable of doing that?

He really is not.  Sure...he's some.  But your media is what is causing all the stink picking at every little thing they can as they flush what little integrity they have left down the crapper.  But...it's all good.  His supporters get it...and they are still growing.  Not sure what to tell you.

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

um....like this thread....I didn't insert anything........someone brought up my name.  You really are slow dude.

Right and then you made some comment about not suffering fools gladly...you then made some comment about working with what we have rather than heaping negativity on the President which is amusing considering all you did was was criticize Obama.

24 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Don't bother asking that question.....you know the answer you'll get.

8 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Right and then you made some comment about not suffering fools gladly...you then made some comment about working with what we have rather than heaping negativity on the President which is amusing considering all you did was was criticize Obama.

Yes, Obama sucked, and is the reason Trump got elected.  But carry on.  I'm so happy that I was right all along about both of them.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes, Obama sucked, and is the reason Trump got elected.  But carry on.  I'm so happy that I was right all along about both of them.

Trump got elected  because Hillary was such a horrible candidate....doesn't change the fact that you spent 8 years bitching despite your assertions that we should make do with what he have and stop the niggerpiling. Just admit you are a partisan hack and move along.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Trump got elected  because Hillary was such a horrible candidate....doesn't change the fact that you spent 8 years bitching despite your assertions that we should make do with what he have and stop the niggerpiling. Just admit you are a partisan hack and move along.

Is there anything else you'd like to argue with me about or names you'd like to call me?  I didn't bring you into this, you brought me into this thread.  Jesus you're an odd fucking duck.  Bipolar duck at that. :wtf: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Is there anything else you'd like to argue with me about or names you'd like to call me?  I didn't bring you into this, you brought me into this thread.  Jesus you're an odd fucking duck.  Bipolar duck at that. :wtf: 

I guess I didn't realize that these forums are your personal soapbox....I won't engage you in discussion anymore.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Cravesdick is the same weathervane he always was, what ever way the FAKENEWS media is blowing that week is the way that clown is sucked along :guzzle: I would have though by now you would have learned this truth 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Cravesdick is the same weathervane he always was, what ever way the FAKENEWS media is blowing that week is the way that clown is sucked along :guzzle: I would have though by now you would have learned this truth 

Yeah that's it and you talking about  the truth is priceless.

Edited by Biggie Smails

10 hours ago, Anler said:

He's playing up to the dummies. If you can read that and not think they are scamming the idiots then I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you...

10 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Poor woolie.

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I guess I didn't realize that these forums are your personal soapbox....I won't engage you in discussion anymore.

They're not.  But I know an unprovoked insult when I see one.  And thank you.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They're not.  But I know an unprovoked insult when I see one.  And thank you.

Good god you are thin skinned. :lol:

Have you ever donated before to a political cause? I get these emails all the time. Just got one last week from Gov Rainer trying to drum up campaign money against his opponents in the race coming up here in Illinois. Once your name and email is on the list....

SSFB's is valid in light of the first 120 days. 

Stupid dago midget fuck :lmao: Fucking imbecile

39 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Have you ever donated before to a political cause? I get these emails all the time. Just got one last week from Gov Rainer trying to drum up campaign money against his opponents in the race coming up here in Illinois. Once your name and email is on the list....

I get them from Trump and Bernie because I gave them both money....just wondering why someone would get one from Pelosi......

48 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Good god you are thin skinned. :lol:

You regularly start in with people without provocation.  I'm just pointing it out, thin skin has nothing to do with it.  "Don't be a douche" should be your new motto.  You can thank me later. :lol: :bc: 

43 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

SSFB's is valid in light of the first 120 days. 

He knows this how?  Valid how?

Edited by DriftBusta