What A Clown...

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Really EZHEAT - what's sad is your fake outrage while ignoring worse behavior.  :handjob:

I have no fake outrage or outrage of any kind over any nonsense posted in this place

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don't give a fuck.  It's funny as fuck and everyone seems to like it since nobody likes his stupid ass.

Here.....look at this! :lol:

Quick...which one is the democrat?!?!   NOPE......BOTH!!!!!!!! :lol:

SR Head.jpg

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

you are just sad really .

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I have no fake outrage or outrage of any kind over any nonsense posted in this place

Suddenly not sad?  :snack:  

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Is it sad when MN Momo posts memes and gifs  :dunno: 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

why they are usually funny and fitting . is that not part of the point of forums?

:lol: :backpeddle::backpeddle::lol: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

If you cant take it just quit again. You're going to sooner or later

:lol: Says the pussy who's been whining for years for me to get banned :lmao: 

Poor Dumbski - I almost feel sorry for you.  You've  frequented forums for years yet nobody even knows if you're around nor do they care.  You're so utterly worthless you're invisible in broad daylight. :lol:   

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

why they are usually funny and fitting . is that not part of the point of forums?

Funny is in the eye of the beholder is it not?

The fact of the matter is that you Trump supporters are on the defensive now and seem to be very hurt by all the nonsense the Manhattan Madman has created, what amazes me is how surprised you are that this shit show is running at 100 miles an hour.

One question: How could you not see that this was going to happen while he was campaigning? 

Edited by Mileage Psycho
typo

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Says the pussy who's been whining for years for me to get banned :lmao: 

Poor Dumbski - I almost feel sorry for you.  You've  frequented forums for years yet nobody even knows if you're around nor do they care.  You're so utterly worthless you're invisible in broad daylight. :lol:   

Quiter and a pussy....I never said you should be banned unless you break the rules. Youre always dealing in lies.

You and I both know youll be banned again or quit again sooner or later. 

You still wana be the main man on the forum so bad! 

Edited by Skidooski

16 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The fact of the matter is that you Trump supporters are on the defensive now and seem to be very hurt by all the nonsense the Manhattan Madman has created, what amazes me is how surprised you are that this shit show is running at 100 miles an hour.

One question: How could you not see that this was going to happen while he was campaigning? 

I am not on the defensive at all . bring it all out ALL OF IT . the whole point of this was to blow the shit up let her rip .I have still seen 0 evidence . saying something over and over in different ways is not evidence.

Edited by Ez ryder

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm amazed how many FSCE members contnue to walk in lock-step with Momo and defend his behavior.  They dismiss it by blaming the media and refusing to believe the facts.

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

lol no kidding.  It was so obvious the man is a waste of oxygen.  I can't wait to hear the excuses when all of the indictments are issued.

:lmao:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeah, got here yesterday....

This site never used to be such a cunt fest of cuntery. I remember when people could have discussions and debate. 

Not so much lately and some of the bigger racists have been more vocal too 

:lol: Yep - it is sad when someone else starts posting gif's nonstop :lmao: Most of you clowns don't have the gonads to criticize one of your own :snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Yep - it is sad when someone else starts posting gif's nonstop :lmao: Most of you clowns don't have the gonads to criticize one of your own :snack:

Well you are the meme / gif posting queen so....