What A Clown...

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: I wonder if Putin is sharing the meeting transcripts with the NYT :snack:

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

merlin-to-scoop-121875371-2431-superJumb
President Trump met with Russian officials at the White House last week. American journalists were barred, but Russia released photographs. Russian Foreign Ministry 

WASHINGTON — President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved “great pressure” on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Mr. Trump added, “I’m not under investigation.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html?_r=0

IMG_3087.GIF

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ballsack already started this.  Perhaps you two could roll over and discuss what you are sending out for us all on your laptops between games of tummy sticks.

Clowns....Yep.

:lol:

SloMo Jr :lol: - great minds think alike👍

trumpy better be careful. putin probably had no idea they were dealing with such a dumbass. trump could end up exposing a lot of problems for putin because of his sloppiness, and end up falling out of a window or some other freak accident, like many others that created problems for putin.

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

SloMo Jr :lol: - great minds think alike👍

So do ignorant ones.  It's over dipshit.  Your a loser and so is your worthless, obstructionist party.  Now, go out and get those tickets to see one of your "rock star" dem idols.

Loser. :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

So do ignorant ones.  It's over dipshit.  Your a loser and so is your worthless, obstructionist party.  Now, go out and get those tickets to see one of your "rock star" dem idols.

Hey SloMo Jr :lol: - tell me more about how everyone is picking on Donald :lmao: And how his reactions fit into the 'personal responsibility' narrative....:snack:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

i've seen five year old children act more grown up than the left.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey SloMo Jr :lol: - tell me more about how everyone is picking on Donald :lmao: And how his reactions fit into the 'personal responsibility' narrative....:snack:

What?  Go fuck yourself you fucking pedophile.  Don't speak at me like you can demand anything from me.  You're here strickly for amusement...and punishment.  That's it.  You possess no other attribute of benefit here or anywhere else.

How'd that feel? :lol:

Demands.jpg

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Another winner you hack...hey, sorry none of these uber witty names are sticking for you.

What a dolt! :lol:

KICK IT THROUGH THE UPRIGHTS!!!!!!!!

Poor, poor Snowrider.gif

come on man, we've seen that about 100 times.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

posting photos of other members is probably one of the most cunty things anyone can do here. jr high shit. 

I don't give a fuck.  It's funny as fuck and everyone seems to like it since nobody likes his stupid ass.

Here.....look at this! :lol:

Quick...which one is the democrat?!?!   NOPE......BOTH!!!!!!!! :lol:

SR Head.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't give a fuck.  It's funny as fuck and everyone seems to like it since nobody likes his stupid ass.

Here.....look at this! :lol:

Quick...which one is the democrat?!?!   NOPE......BOTH!!!!!!!! :lol:

SR Head.jpg

you are a cunt. so act accordingly.