What A Clown...

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:
12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

oh I forgot you  welched out on some of that also . how liberal of you

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I paid my bets bro :bc: Now write your check and send it to Dump like a good little trooper :lol: 

Hey - how's Dump working out for you? :lmao: Is he bringing back respect around the world?  Are we leading from the front now? :lol: 

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

hay zam did snow rider pay his debts to you?  

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No, he did not.  But not to worry.  We'll be settlin' up.  He knows what I told him.  I did make it available to him to pay the site the $600 bucks....but he said "Straight cash homey".  So, if he wants it that way.  I'm gonna make him lay it at my feet softly while he shakes at the verge of convulsions.

:lol:

GET SOME NEGRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11  WhjoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well that settles that then ha snowelch  a welch and a lyre and a cunt .a perfect liberal  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

well that settles that then ha snowelch  a welch and a lyre and a cunt .a perfect liberal  

MN Momo is full of shit :lol: 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

quick get the kids in the house that creepy guy is walking this way again

My guess is, a town alert is issues once he leaves the yard.  It appears he's the only Hillary supporter in his whole county.  It probably was a pretty even mix of Dems and R's there at one time............I'm not sure how long he's lived there. :lol: