What A Clown...

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Ez ryder said:

oh I forgot you  welched out on some of that also . how liberal of you

I paid my bets bro :bc: Now write your check and send it to Dump like a good little trooper :lol: 

Hey - how's Dump working out for you? :lmao: Is he bringing back respect around the world?  Are we leading from the front now? :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I paid my bets bro :bc: Now write your check and send it to Dump like a good little trooper :lol: 

Hey - how's Dump working out for you? :lmao: Is he bringing back respect around the world?  Are we leading from the front now? :lol: 

still rather have him fucking up your tinny world than that cunt running with the status quo 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

hay zam did snow rider pay his debts to you?  

No, he did not.  But not to worry.  We'll be settlin' up.  He knows what I told him.  I did make it available to him to pay the site the $600 bucks....but he said "Straight cash homey".  So, if he wants it that way.  I'm gonna make him lay it at my feet softly while he shakes at the verge of convulsions.

:lol:

GET SOME NEGRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11  WhjoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

unless of course he would have run 12 yrs ago when he was still a democrat .then you would have his taint n your chin all night

Got that right.  That is his "issue". 

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Oh I get your attitude. I disagree with it but I get it.  I'm an issues voter because ultimately that's what's important.  By supporting Dump the R's were allowed to steal a SC seat, roll back environmental standards, funnel money away from public educarion, increase military spending, etc.....so IMO it's about the issues - not some idealistic view of supporting someone as bad as Dump will ultimately make it better.  For example - going forward every 5-4 decision you disagree with - thank yourself. 

Issue voter :lmao: we remember all the issues Thrillery did a 180 on and you still supported them, you are such a fucking fraud hack :guzzle: 

Kushner and  Dump aren't profiting at all?  :snack:Think there might be something in his taxes....

You get at that talking point from MSNBC or CNN the guys who a Harvard study said were 93% negative against Trump and mostly FAKENEWS :flush: 

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

well 3 mil more votes and 25cents will get you a gum ball .

I am sure shit we would be in a war with boots on the ground in Syria with the cunt running things

Up to 7 million fraudulent votes :guzzle: 

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I'm amazed how many FSCE members contnue to walk in lock-step with Momo and defend his behavior.  They dismiss it by blaming the media and refusing to believe the facts.

You wouldn't know a FACT if it slapped you across you fraudulent hack know nothing ugly fat face you cock inhaling sodomizing fudge packing sack of shit :finger: 

:lol: Yep - it is sad when someone else starts posting gif's nonstop :lmao: Most of you clowns don't have the gonads to criticize one of your own :snack:

Ironic post of the melleniamellenium :lmao: worst candidate even and you deep throat the lying criminal sack of shit still 

22 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You wouldn't know a FACT if it slapped you across you fraudulent hack know nothing ugly fat face you cock inhaling sodomizing fudge packing sack of shit :finger: 

Wow SloMo - quite the fantasy.  :snack:

37 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Or the real story you were sucking his cock when he posted it :gfight: faggot 

Wow SloMo - I didn't realize you finally stepped out of the closet.  Congrats on your new found sexual freedom.....how's your boyfriend?  :snack:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Wow SloMo - quite the fantasy.  :snack:

:lies: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Wow SloMo - I didn't realize you finally stepped out of the closet.  Congrats on your new found sexual freedom.....how's your boyfriend?  :snack:

And :bullshit: from the sites biggest lying sack of shit fraud and sodomizing Faggot 

Just now, Momorider said:

:lies: 

And :bullshit: from the sites biggest lying sack of shit fraud and sodomizing Faggot 

Now SloMo - you talk a lot about sodomy, cocks p, deep throating, shit, gay love, etc...so I'm glad you're finally expressing your true sexual feelings.  What's your boyfriends name or are you still sodomizimg the family pet?  :snack:

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Now SloMo - you talk a lot about sodomy, cocks p, deep throating, shit, gay love, etc...so I'm glad you're finally expressing your true sexual feelings.  What's your boyfriends name or are you still sodomizimg the family pet?  :snack:

^^^ Sodomite^^^ :flush: 

50 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Up to 7 million fraudulent votes :guzzle: 

So stupid

Where's Trump's investigation into the supposed voter fraud issue that he promised?

More BS from the worst President ever.

:lmao:

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

So stupid

Where's Trump's investigation into the supposed voter fraud issue that he promised?

More BS from the worst President ever.

:lmao:

Just started you ignorant sack of hack baldness :finger3: already found 7 million fraudulent votes