What A Clown...

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Fucking Trump hitting me up for money to fight the witch hunt...unfuckingreal. :lol:

IMG_2950.thumb.PNG.e34fc5f60b4481429ffb356aebc55bcb.PNG

Tell him to go suck deez nuts

• Like 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What a Pussy... Has there ever been someone who has acted as a bigger victim? 

How's he working out for you?  And if he's gone - how are you going to like bible thumping Pence? :snack:

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Fucking Trump hitting me up for money to fight the witch hunt...unfuckingreal. :lol:

well when I was eating 2 dfl  canvassers were at my door . I did fuck with them for a bit but had to stop I felt a bit bad because the woman had Parkinson's or something. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

I'm amazed how many FSCE members contnue to walk in lock-step with Momo and defend his behavior.  They dismiss it by blaming the media and refusing to believe the facts.

It's amazing how they overlook the non-disclosure of tax returns, and the obviousness of trying to hide something..........Now the WH is looking at ethics rules to weaken the special investigation. 

As an independent that leans right fiscally and left socially I will say that the Dems are better off with the Manhattan Madman as POTUS than Pence

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's amazing how they overlook the non-disclosure of tax returns, and the obviousness of trying to hide something..........Now the WH is looking at ethics rules to weaken the special investigation. 

As an independent that leans right fiscally and left socially I will say that the Dems are better off with the Manhattan Madman as POTUS than Pence

It is almost as if they are trying to fuck up on purpose. Even a moron would be likely to get it right at least once and a while. I don't get it.. It is weird. I mean these aren't hard concepts to grasp. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I prefer Dump makes it 4 years.  He's gonna single handedly bury the R's. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It is almost as if they are trying to fuck up on purpose. Even a moron would be likely to get it right at least once and a while. I don't get it.. It is weird. I mean these aren't hard concepts to grasp. 

I bet when it's all said done - Dump is gonna be diagnosed with Alzheimers and Dementia.  We already kmow he's a thin-skinned narcissist who's a pathelogical liar......but he earned your vote :snack:   

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Maybe for a little bit, but the R's have something good going for them. Their people vote. 

And they keep getting older and whiter. 

I bet when it's all said done - Dump is gonna be diagnosed with Alzheimers and Dementia.  We already kmow he's a thin-skinned narcissist who's a parhelogicsl liar......but he earned your vote :snack:   

Reflects well on your shitty candidate.

I bet when it's all said done - Dump is gonna be diagnosed with Alzheimers and Dementia.  We already kmow he's a thin-skinned narcissist who's a parhelogicsl liar......but he earned your vote :snack:   

This is why no one will have a conversation with you and it resorts to shit slinging. You get that obviously. Which means it is a choice. A choice to bring the forum down a level. 

But, yes he earned my vote. I have explained why many a time. Has nothing to do with faith in him doing well. Actually quite the opposite. I wanted to see DC turned on it's head. I hoped some good things would happen, but my vote was not on that. All of the rational thinkers on this board understand my sentiment and agree with me. 

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Reflects well on your shitty candidate.

It reflects on the stupidity of the electorate and those who voted for Dump 👍

Hillary was a much better choice....look at the current issues and you know she'd be handling them much better. 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I prefer Dump makes it 4 years.  He's gonna single handedly bury the R's. 

more wire to wire predictions from the snowrider . we know what those are worth

It reflects on the stupidity of the electorate and those who voted for Dump 👍

Hillary was a much better choice....look at the current issues and you know she'd be handling them much better. 

You go with that.....she was a corrupt, hated, unelectable shrew....SBYL.

14 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I don't know if you know this or not; the Trump campaign filed for the 2020 election on January 20th, the move was unprecedented by any other other president as most waited about 2 years before starting the campaign for the 2nd term, Trump started on day one of his presidency.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This is why no one will have a conversation with you and it resorts to shit slinging. You get that obviously. Which means it is a choice. A choice to bring the forum down a level. 

But, yes he earned my vote. I have explained why many a time. Has nothing to do with faith in him doing well. Actually quite the opposite. I wanted to see DC turned on it's head. I hoped some good things would happen, but my vote was not on that. All of the rational thinkers on this board understand my sentiment and agree with me. 

No offense - but you own Dump and the ramifications of his decisions while he's in office.  You didn't think he'd win - so you could stand on the sidelines and throw stones.  It didn't work out that way and now you have to defend your choice.  I expect the racers, creepers, Woolie's, etc of the world to support him. 

No offense - but you own Dump and the ramifications of his decisions while he's in office.  You didn't think he'd win - so you could stand on the sidelines and throw stones.  It didn't work out that way and now you have to defend your choice.  I expect the racers, creepers, Woolie's, etc of the world to support him. 

This habit of yours of telling people why they did something is fucking annoying...Slinger is just as bad.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You go with that.....she was a corrupt, hated, unelectable shrew....SBYL.

She did garner 3 milllion more votes.  I'm not sorry - it's the country that is getting hosed by people who thought it would be cute to support Dump.  So tell me Jim - what current situations would Hillary be handling worse than Dump? 

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

This habit of yours of telling people why they did something is fucking annoying...Slinger is just as bad.

It's obvious. Were you rooting against Hillary or for Dump? 

Edited by SnowRider

She did garner 3 milllion more votes.  I'm not sorry - it's the country that is getting hosed by people who thought it would be cute to support Dump.  So tell me Jim - what current situations would Hillary be handling worse than Dump? 

I have no idea Carnac...I'll leave the mind reading and speculation to you and Slinger and I could care less about the popular vote. It's not how the system works.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I thought he had a chance. I said it for months before the election. Why? Because of the blue collar dems he would steal. I was right. I voted for him because he would ruin the status quo. In all reality he did. Now it has gone too far. The guy is a fucking joke. I can't stand to hear him speak. 

Can you try to have a conversation without throwing names around? Saying Dump? It would be nice. I would be happy to speak about this further. If not, I wont bother this.