What A Clown...

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Don't be a hater....just be a loser.  Or, it looks like your side can do both!  Good for you!

:lol:

no hating. I like the shit tossing in here. would just like to see some newer material :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

no hating. I like the shit tossing in here. would just like to see some newer material :lol:

He's starting to bore me.  But I'll  dig a few things up for you.  Fair enough?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Moves the needle guy thinks hes back to pulling strings again. LOL Well, when you have to inflate your own head just to get through life.....all while everyone is laughing at you  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, oleroule said:

i've seen five year old children act more grown up than the left.

Hahahaha, that's hilarious!

My 4 yr old is more mature than your dipshit of a worthless president and all of his pathetic enablers.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

MN Momo tripping all over himself on here today :lol: Look at you :lmao: 

Dude.  You're really not funny to anyone but yourself.  You're just awkward as hell.  Try to be original. You'll never be as cool or as smart or as good looking as I am...stop posing like that is ever a possibility.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It sure is....to all but you Mr. "I'm done!!!!  I don't care if I ever post here again!!!!!"

Image result for Laughing hysterically gif kramer

Poor Snowbeavis :groin::owned:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude.  You're really not funny to anyone but yourself.  You're just awkward as hell.  Try to be original. You'll never be as cool or as smart or as good looking as I am...stop posing like that is ever a possibility.

IMG_3105.GIF

What an awkward dork.  Probably sitting in his kitchen "executive office" LOLing...and having a good old time in his tighty whities.  All the while..the world just looks and points and laughs.  They warn their children about growing up and being a SnowRider.

Poor, poor SR.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

posting photos of other members is probably one of the most cunty things anyone can do here. jr high shit. 

no one pulled them from any place they were posted by him in the 1st place .for some reason only a liberal mind can understand they are some sort of source of pride for him .  

Edited by Ez ryder

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What an awkward dork.  Probably sitting in his kitchen "executive office" LOLing...and having a good old time in his tighty whities.  All the while..the world just looks and points and laughs.  They warn their children about growing up and being a SnowRider.

Poor, poor SR.

:lol: MN Momo is:

IMG_3106.GIF

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: MN Momo is:

So sad.  Not for me though.  This must be like the last BIG MOVE for you to try and gain some type of upper momentum here. :lol:

But really, nobody cares..and nobody likes you. But hey.....you're used to that.  Now show everybody here how clever you are!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

So sad.  Not for me though.  This must be like the last BIG MOVE for you to try and gain some type of upper momentum here. :lol:

But really, nobody cares..and nobody likes you. But hey.....you're used to that.  Now show everybody here how clever you are!

It's obvious to most people besides you.....look at you go bro :lol: 

IMG_3108.GIF

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor, poor SR.

that's pretty close to the vision I had of you, only with Cheetos stains on the front and back of your underwear, and chewed up chunks of them on your monitor. :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

that's pretty close to the vision I had of you, only with Cheetos stains on the front and back of your underwear. :lol:

:lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

It's obvious to most people besides you.....look at you go bro :lol: 

It's easy.  You're simple work.  Small fry.  Keep trying though....you're very impressed with yourself.  Remember....it's winning if you believe it! :lol:

that's pretty close to the vision I had of you, only with Cheetos stains on the front and back of your underwear. :lol:

Naaa....the stains pretty much stay on my shirt.  That's where I wipe my fingers.  Now, hush.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

how embarrassing for you  . beyond the shame mainecunts family must feel  

Really EZHEAT - what's sad is your fake outrage while ignoring worse behavior.  :handjob: