yet another bombshell

Remember I said Pence wasn't going to end up as Pres when Trump gets impeached?

Also, this just in, Flynn is refusing to comply with subpoenas.  Think he has something to hide?  Nobody wanted to give him immunity...

Edited by ICEMAN!

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Also, this just in, Flynn is refusing to comply with subpoenas.  Think he has something to hide?  Nobody wanted to give him immunity...

probably because they have enough dirt on the whole lot of them and don't need his BS.

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

You did and I agree Pence is a fuckin commie too. There are many more in the party.

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yup

how these fucking bozos can't connect the dots in all this is comical as hell. why Flynn in the first place? why keep him on after being told all this stuff? only after it all becomes public knowledge to they fire him. this guy and his Russian connections were obviously very important to trump.

33 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

how these fucking bozos can't connect the dots in all this is comical as hell. why Flynn in the first place? why keep him on after being told all this stuff? only after it all becomes public knowledge to they fire him. this guy and his Russian connections were obviously very important to trump.

Image result for eyeball magnifying glass

• Platinum Contributing Member

Awesome if they both go down - but unless Pence goes with Dump - I prefer Dump.  Imagine how much damage he can do in 4 years to the R party and the twinkles who voted for him.... :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's almost safe for you to jump off the SS trump bob. some of your friends are doing it so now you won't feel so alone....

It's hard to believe anyone still supports the clown......Skidmark :lol: 

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Awesome if they both go down - but unless Pence goes with Dump - I prefer Dump.  Imagine how much damage he can do in 4 years to the R party and the twinkles who voted for him.... :lol: 

This reveals precisely why Hillary lost and Democrats are forever fucked. 

Nice to see you finally tell the truth...

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

This reveals precisely why Hillary lost and Democrats are forever fucked. 

Nice to see you finally tell the truth...

Say wha? :lol: 

Hillary lost because clowns like you preferred to waste your vote - thinking she was a shoe-in - so you could stand on the sideline and hurl criticism by not being a part of it.  To you surprise Dump won and now you're left looking like a fool with all your justifications and outright bullshit.  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Say wha? :lol: 

Hillary lost because clowns like you preferred to waste your vote - thinking she was a shoe-in - so you could stand on the sideline and hurl criticism by not being a part of it.  To you surprise Dump won and now you're left looking like a fool with all your justifications and outright bullshit.  

Lol, you just said you prefer Trump. The candidate the Democrats wanted so badly to run against.

But yeah, it's my fault. :lol:

Just now, motonoggin said:

Lol, you just said you prefer Trump. The candidate the Democrats wanted so badly to run against.

Yeah - Dump over Pence 👍  I prefer Dump doesn't get impeached because there is nothing worse than a born again evangelical. WTF is so hard to understand?  

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

to make them suffer for their idiocy. duh.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah - Dump over Pence 👍  I prefer Dump doesn't get impeached because there is nothing worse than a born again evangelical. WTF is so hard to understand?  

the guy lost his mind over this election.