Check your account email address ×

yet another bombshell

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah - Dump over Pence 👍  I prefer Dump doesn't get impeached because there is nothing worse than a born again evangelical. WTF is so hard to understand?  

So you favor President Trump stay in power.

I mean, that's a pretty big revelation for someone so anti Trump...

:news:

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's almost safe for you to jump off the SS trump bob. some of your friends are doing it so now you won't feel so alone....

As I said before let's see where this ends up. Lots of hype and hysteria with you and the fellow snowflakes. Pay attention to my position and opinion on this......you asked for it and got it. Do I have repeat it or draw it out with crayons so you and the peanut gallery (Coach, MC, etc.etc.) understand?

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: Poor Moto :lmao: 

Grasping at straws.  Got caught being a part of the problem by rolling the dice Dump wasn't gonna win.  Should have got involved instead of standing on the sideline bro......or daydreaming about a revolution that will never happen :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Poor Moto :lmao: 

Grasping at straws.  Got caught being a part of the problem by rolling the dice Dump wasn't gonna win.  Should have got involved instead of standing on the sideline bro......or daydreaming about a revolution that will never happen :lol: 

I was fully prepared for a fascist to win, the color of their jersey was immaterial.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

My god is it fun watching moto rip the fucking throat out of slinger and snowrider. Two dumbshit partisan hacks cheering on their favorite team. 

These dudes are so silly. 

Can't bring themselves to admit that the Democrats were too clever by half. 

We warned them that if they rammed Hillary down our throats they'd lose. 

They didn't believe us. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My god is it fun watching moto rip the fucking throat out of slinger and snowrider. Two dumbshit partisan hacks cheering on their favorite team. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I was fully prepared for a fascist to win, the color of their jersey was immaterial.

:kissmyass:  Moto - check your seat before you sit to make sure Ben's nose isn't in the way :lol: 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

14939488_10209852574823424_8160372986513928278_o.jpg

Even after the cards were laid out neatly in front of everyone they're still saying this is just politics. :kiss:

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The best is you tell them that Trump is partially the dems fault because they helped elevate him to the front so they could beat him 

they say "lol omg no they didn't"

so

moto offers proof and they say "lol omg politics 101 retard"

watching rumpdiver/snot tickle fights is nothing shot of embarrassing 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Remember the time Trump scored $145M from shareholders of a uranium company that was sold to the Russians? Oh no, wait... that was Thrillery :flush: 

Remember the FSCE member who was a CFO with a copter and mahogany office...??  Oh wait - that was SloMo and it was paneling    :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Remember the FSCE member who was a CFO with a copter and mahogany office...??  Oh wait - that was SloMo and it was paneling    :lol: 

.......remember Madame President, wire to wire, move the needle......and my favorite the smartest poster on FSCE.......:congrats::ass: 

26 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Prove it you ignorant know absolutely nothing :wrong: 100% of the time FAGGOT