Is rueters fake news?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, highmarketrider said:

"The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far"

Minor details. 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Lets just stop at the headline.

Top dem leadership has said there's no evidence or smoking gun here. When is this fact going to make it down to the minions? The Russian narrative is toast.

36 minutes ago, highmarketrider said:

"The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far"

well then. that proves it. :lol: 

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

well then. that proves it. :lol: 

So "no evidence of wrongdoing" is not enough to convince you? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Top dem leadership has said there's no evidence or smoking gun here. When is this fact going to make it down to the minions? The Russian narrative is toast.

Can't fix stupid.  And you can't be fixed :lol: 

Ask yourself why someone who was confirmed 96-4 just appointed a special counsel to look into the issue :snack:

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Can't fix stupid.  And you can't be fixed :lol: 

Ask yourself why someone who was confirmed 96-4 just appointed a special counsel to look into the issue :snack:

I wouldn't get too excited over all this. after all, the doj set this up, and who runs it? I'm thinking this case was very close to being blown wide open and to buy more time, and think of ways to cover up, the trump admin decided to throw a wrench into things. the only good news, imo, is that comey and others in the fbi despise trump and will eventually get it all out in the open.

52 minutes ago, Edmo said:

what do you think was going on with all these Russian connections?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

what do you think was going on with all these Russian connections?

Unlike you, I'm not going to assume anything. And I keep hearing no evidence and no smoking gun. A special prosecutor  does not prove guilt. Let me know when you have something concrete. 

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Unlike you, I'm not going to assume anything. And I keep hearing no evidence and no smoking gun. A special prosecutor  does not prove guilt. Let me know when you have something concrete. 

Did you do the same with Hillary? :snack: 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I wouldn't get too excited over all this. after all, the doj set this up, and who runs it? I'm thinking this case was very close to being blown wide open and to buy more time, and think of ways to cover up, the trump admin decided to throw a wrench into things. the only good news, imo, is that comey and others in the fbi despise trump and will eventually get it all out in the open.

Now if it's proven there nothing here...are you going to accept the facts or be a crying snowflake?

14 minutes ago, Edmo said:

:lol: yeah you clowns never do that, huh? why is it none of you can ever throw in an opinion on the topic when asked?

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: yeah you clowns never do that, huh? why is it none of you can ever throw in an opinion on the topic when asked?

Dude - it's the same approach they took to any Hillary news :lol: 

9 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Now if it's proven there nothing here...are you going to accept the facts or be a crying snowflake?

depends on what evidence is shown. I wanted a 100% non-partisan appointed commission to do this thing. I'm not so sure we have that. not yet anyway.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: yeah you clowns never do that, huh? why is it none of you can answer that question?

I can.  And there was solid evidence she was up to some serious fuckery and the Obama admin knew it and covered for her.  How te fuck did she get to destroy evidence under subpoena?

wow.  But, jury came back Nov 8th.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

I can.  And there was solid evidence she was up to some serious fuckery and the Obama admin knew it and covered for her.  How te fuck did she get to destroy evidence under subpoena?

wow.  But, jury came back Nov 8th.  

wtf are you babbling about now? the topic is the Russian connections and the question is what do you think they were about?