Is rueters fake news?

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Did you do the same with Hillary? :snack: 

It was proven Hillary was careless with emails and confidential info. This Russia stuff hasn't been proven. Big difference.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

wtf are you babbling about now? the topic is the Russian connections and the question is what do you think they were about?

MN Momo really is a stupid fuck :lol: What separates him is he truly believes he's intelligent :lmao: 

I got two bets for any of the NeverTrump crowd.

1. No collusion is found.  $100

2. Dems do not accept it.  $100

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf are you babbling about now? the topic is the Russian connections and the question is what do you think they were about?

Who cares? Maybe it was clearing up old business.  Maybe it was to share ideas on handling the ME FUCKERY.  Maybe there was none at all.  What did the Russians do to affect the election?  What could they do?

should I wait?

Just now, Highmark said:

I noticed you've dropped the bet amounts.  Makes sense.  You're gonna have to go lower though if anybody is gonna pick up that bet.  Will you accept nickel bets?

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Who cares? Maybe it was clearing up old business.  Maybe it was to share ideas on handling the ME FUCKERY.  Maybe there was none at all.  What did the Russians do to affect the election?  What could they do?

should I wait?

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

i'll take the $100 bet. if collusion is found with either trump, his admin, or former aides, you pay a charity of my choice. none, i'll pay yours. don't try pulling any BS either, like claiming the collusion didn't have any effect on the election, therefore it doesn't matter. do we need to make things any more clear?

i'll take the $100 bet. if collusion is found with either trump, his admin, or former aides, you pay a charity of my choice. none, i'll pay yours. don't try pulling any BS either, like claiming the collusion didn't have any effect on the election, therefore it doesn't matter. do we need to make things any more clear?

"I'll take the bet but am gonna change the parameters so I can argue the loss later."

SUCH A PERFECT DEM!!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

"I'll take the bet but am gonna change the parameters so I can argue the loss later."

SUCH A PERFECT DEM!!!!

no, I'm making the bet very clear. I know how you fucking clowns operate.

I swear broski is a webba/huzy clone. types shit before his mind thinks about anything, and writes books about his thoughts, thinking everyone is interested and takes him seriously :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

what parameters did I change anyway? :dunno:

Don't start arguing the loss with me already.  High mark will get back to you.

GOOD LUCK (with the excuses as to why you lost).

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Cool.  We need to define collusion a little bit first.   An indictment must be filed against someone or do you suggest something else?

I swear broski is a webba.huzy clone. types shit before his mind thinks about anything, and writes books about his thoughts, thinking everyone is interested and takes him seriously :lol:

You should really focus on trying to NOT get your ass handed to you by more than one member here at a time.  It gets gross.

:lmao:

5 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

#2 is a suckers bet:bc:

They know how that would turn out because they won't accept it themselves. :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

Cool.  We need to define collusion a little bit first.   An indictment must be filed against someone or do you suggest something else?

now who's changing shit? you made no mention of an indictment. collusion is pretty simple :dunno:

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

now who's changing shit? you made no mention of an indictment. collusion is pretty simple :dunno:

Oh...you get to change and set up your own parameters...not him?  Seems his are pretty simple.  Yours are convoluted and extensive.  Meh....easier to make an argument after the loss that way I guess.

PERFECT DEM!!!!!!!!

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Really?   Collusion is simple....what's your definition?  A talked to B.? :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Slinger is the only one allowed to make clarifications to a bet!!!!!11111   :lol: 

:lol: I can see where highmark is headed with this bet already. had a similar bet been made about Russian involvement at all, he'd be running around

"where's the proof? just because the fbi and 5800 other agencies say it's true doesn't mean it's true"

pretty fucking simple really - if evidence is found that one of the mentioned people were caught working with the Russians to damage Hillary, and help trump, that is collusion. it can be a memo, a recording, a money trail, etc.

so do we have a deal or not?

broski, maybe you should stay the fuck out of this?