Capitalism cures poverty

Just now, SnowRider said:

Moto the perpetual bitcher 👍   Utopian Island :lol: 

Full of idealism but no reality. 

reality is Hillary lost to Dump :lol: my god what that must have felt like for that rotten corrupt cunt. I wish she could be left with that feeling for the the rest of her short days.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

reality is Hillary lost to Dump :lol: my god what that must have felt like for that rotten corrupt cunt. I wish she could be left with that feeling for the the rest of her short days.

It's feels better to take a stand than sit on the sidelines and pout 👍

It's feels better to take a stand than sit on the sidelines and pout 👍

I did take a stand , I supported the best candidate with my words and my dollars and my vote. He would have won too if it werent for Hillary and the DNC defrauding him

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I did take a stand , I supported the best candidate with my words and my dollars and my vote. He would have won too if it werent for Hillary and the DNC defrauding him

Oh really?  I thought he was a sellout?  So what's the deal - did we get lucky and expose him before he could have won? 

Oh really?  I thought he was a sellout?  So what's the deal - did we get lucky and expose him before he could have won? 

He is a sellout , he should have never been put in a position to have to sell out. Considering that I would still take him over Trump 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He is a sellout , he should have never been put in a position to have to sell out. Considering that I would still take him over Trump 

So you supported a sellout?  Sort of like you know a persons true character when nobody is looking? :snack:

So you supported a sellout?  Sort of like you know a persons true character when nobody is looking? :snack:

I supported a candidate with a record of integrity and a history of supporting individual rights , after he was defrauded and had the nomination stolen from him he indeed sold out and at that point there was nothing left to support. Go fuck yourself , its laughable watching you spew nonsense and call names in here when the absolute lowest common denominator to have ever existed is the Hillary supporter.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I supported a candidate with a record of integrity and a history of supporting individual rights , after he was defrauded and had the nomination stolen from him he indeed sold out and at that point there was nothing left to support. Go fuck yourself , its laughable watching you spew nonsense and call names in here when the absolute lowest common denominator to have ever existed is the Hillary supporter.

You did.  And that didn't change.  He supported the better candidate and you're crying like a little bitch.  SBYL .7.  But you miscculated the election and don't have the character to admit it :bc:   

You did.  And that didn't change.  He supported the better candidate and you're crying like a little bitch.  SBYL .7.  But you miscculated the election and don't have the character to admit it :bc:   

I didnt miscalculate shit , I will never support someone who votes for shit like the Patriot Act .....who sells speeches to corporate vampires for more money than the average guy makes in years. I will never support someone who tells rich donors that "You have to have a public position and a private position". It takes a real mindless fucking hack to support someone like that. You own Trump ....wear him like a medal because you and the rest of the Hillary gals bought and paid for him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. If I didn't want to risk a trump presidency, I woulda voted for Hillary. 

And if I could do it over again, even knowing what we do now, I'd do the same exact thing. 

Same.

Exact.

Thing.

If this retarded country full of half wits and morons wants to run two fascists for POTUS......well......its not my fault when we end up with one of them in the whitehouse.

I voted for neither and fuck this shit hole anyways. Ima get mine and fuck the rest 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

If this retarded country full of half wits and morons wants to run two fascists for POTUS......well......its not my fault when we end up with one of them in the whitehouse.

I voted for neither and fuck this shit hole anyways. Ima get mine and fuck the rest 

Yup.