HSR is in the house.

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

Saskatchewan is the gap you nincompoop. :news:

I pulled this oot of me arse :flush:

The longitudinal centre of Canada passes just east of Winnipeg, Manitoba; the geographic centre of Canada is located near Baker Lake, Nunavut. Before Confederation, the region known as Canada was what is now called Central Canada.

Just now, xcr700 said:

The longitudinal centre of Canada passes just east of Winnipeg, Manitoba; the geographic centre of Canada is located near Baker Lake, Nunavut. Before Confederation, the region known as Canada was what is now called Central Canada.

Put it back, faggot!

:lol:

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

That is correct...but Saskatchewan is still the gap.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

No one wants to go up north , drink maple syrup , and hang out with a bunch a  Canuuks. Fuckers probably don't know how to make a  good taco.:saluting:

We've got plenty of Maple Syrup around here. The place just up the road from me has over 200,000 taps.

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

No one wants to go up north , drink maple syrup , and hang out with a bunch a  Canuuks. Fuckers probably don't know how to make a  good taco.:saluting:

Oh come on Woody,,we drink copious amounts of beer NOT maple syrup and I'm sure our Taco Time will keep your bowels clear:thumb:

7 hours ago, ckf said:

:bigfinger: 

We've already shared more than one meal together over the years. Probably the best was Barry's deer sausage, bacon, potatoes and peppers special. Were you there the night we had both beef and deer steak? I remember everyone preferring the venison over the beef.

Looks like you popped you cherry and made your first post. Welcome to FS :welcome: Get ready to get :groin:   :lol:

yes we have,  barrys done the venison a few times and it always comes out good.  I liked when he cooked it on the fire outside.  

this was prob our last meal together when we did the may 1 ride from armands and stayed in his cabin

IMAG0140_zpsdd375217.jpg

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes we have,  barrys done the venison a few times and it always comes out good.  I liked when he cooked it on the fire outside.  

this was prob our last meal together when we did the may 1 ride from armands and stayed in his cabin

IMAG0140_zpsdd375217.jpg

Good times :bc:

On 5/18/2017 at 11:25 AM, ckf said:

That would mean the meetup should be somewhere in NY?

if in NY I might be able to get Freddy and his lady friend Minnie to come

• Like 1

On 2017-5-18 at 7:26 PM, Angry ginger said:

IMAG0140_zpsdd375217.jpg

Wow. That's awesome.  Barry is a member on here ?

On 5/18/2017 at 9:40 AM, Zambroski said:

I wonder how many people stumble in here after reading a few posts that incite them only to have their asses carved off and fed to them within minutes.....never to return again. :lol:

Then there are the ones that enjoy the taste of their own ass and stay.  Even funnier!!!!! :lmao:

Your breath must smell like shit 24/7 :puke: 

On 5/18/2017 at 6:10 PM, Woodtick said:

Canada is a good fucking time :bc: 

On 5/18/2017 at 6:16 PM, HSR said:

Oh come on Woody,,we drink copious amounts of beer NOT maple syrup and I'm sure our Taco Time will keep your bowels clear:thumb:

You can't beat that :bc: 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Your breath must smell like shit 24/7 :puke: 

Hey, I'm glad your spine and ego has healed properly enough to take me off of "ignore".  But don't push your luck,

:lol:

Just now, xcr700 said:

In yours and his case lol. I didn't know you 2 didn't get along 

I don't really get along with any liberal hacks.  I just try to enjoy them for what they are.  We all just try to tolerate each other.  And well, you know, I can be an insufferable ass to try and tolerate. :lol:

SO, if one has a fragile ego, an intellectual default (they all have this to an extent), or the inability to think quick and type quicker....It can be healthier for some individuals to try and ignore me.  Only problem is, It doesn't help with the humiliation witnessed by others.  And I go out of my way for the "special ones" in here.

Hey...."ignore" isn't a perfect system.  And in this fucking madhouse....it's pretty worthless.

:bc:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I don't really get along with any liberal hacks.  I just try to enjoy them for what they are.  We all just try to tolerate each other.  And well, you know, I can be an insufferable ass to try and tolerate. :lol:

SO, if one has a fragile ego, an intellectual default (they all have this to an extent), or the inability to think quick and type quicker....It can be healthier for some individuals to try and ignore me.  Only problem is, It doesn't help with the humiliation witnessed by others.  And I go out of my way for the "special ones" in here.

Hey...."ignore" isn't a perfect system.  And in this fucking madhouse....it's pretty worthless.

:bc:

Ya..I suppose you're right :lol:

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Do you really have to ask :lol:

I did:flush::lol: