HSR is in the house.

1 hour ago, Mowhawkcat said:

Oh look, another hcs fag that's on the Internet forums daily with no life :lmao:

Poor fuckface:  "Mods are gay, overbearing, losers with big chips on their shoulders because they need their power to win arguments.  Buncha power hungry faggots on the web, but losers in real life."

(BANNED FROM HCS)

"Can I please be a mod on Polarisfuckinggarposerpowestar?'  "Please?"

:lol:

Image result for big fish side of boat

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

FS isn't for everyone that's for sure. But, at the end of the day just about everyone here would sit down with anyone and have some laughs over dinner or drinks :bc:

Agreed.  And every good bar always has a few "dust ups" every night.  Or maybe we could have a "Safe Place" installed in the FS bar? If not, may want to get a medical staff and wagon on the staff.  :lol:

• Like 1

We need to have a FS event somewhere on the East Coast like @jammin had with Jamstock. I don't have the room to do it here, but we could probably find a suitable place to rent on a lake somewhere :bc: 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

We need to have a FS event somewhere on the East Coast like @jammin had with Jamstock. I don't have the room to do it here, but we could probably find a suitable place to rent on a lake somewhere :bc: 

Many lives will be changed that first evening. :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Woolards place?

:lol:

Just now, ckf said:

I would be a blast. Between the :joint: &:guzzle:  &  :bbq: everyone would have a good time :bc:

Most of us are in the middle...you get your ass out here. :news:

43 minutes ago, ckf said:

FS isn't for everyone that's for sure. But, at the end of the day just about everyone here would sit down with anyone and have some laughs over dinner or drinks :bc:

not sure I could ever eat with that crockpotfuckstick guy who boils his meat :news: 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ckf said:

not sure I could ever eat with that crockpotfuckstick guy who boils his meat :news: 

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

WHERE IN THE FUCK IS BONTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Bontz

You rang???

I'm here - just soaking up all the entertainment provided by a few folks :pc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

You rang???

:lol:  :bc:

Dont be afraid to slide into the entertainment.  Well, be a little afraid I guess. :lmao:

55 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:bigfinger: 

We've already shared more than one meal together over the years. Probably the best was Barry's deer sausage, bacon, potatoes and peppers special. Were you there the night we had both beef and deer steak? I remember everyone preferring the venison over the beef.

54 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You rang???

Looks like you popped you cherry and made your first post. Welcome to FS :welcome: Get ready to get :groin:   :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Looks like you popped you cherry and made your first post. Welcome to FS :welcome: Get ready to get :groin:   :lol:

Hah ... thanks John.  I'll be sure to run to the store and purchase a cup before I get too involved with the "entertainment"!  :thumb:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Hah ... thanks John.  I'll be sure to run to the store and purchase a cup before I get too involved with the "entertainment"!  :thumb:

Good plan :lmao:

6 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Boy, all the banned hcs members on here are going to he pissed that hcs is taking over :flush:

These guys will chew you up and spit you out if you're not careful:lol:

Seriously though, it's good to see new faces around here :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Dave said:

Most of us are in the middle...you get your ass out here. :news:

:finger:

:lol::bc:

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

Good plan :lmao:

These guys will chew you up and spit you out if you're not careful:lol:

Seriously though, it's good to see new faces around here :bc:

Meh..I can hold my own. I already had a few run- ins in the beginning, not enough to scare me away:lol:. Once you get a feel for how certain  people are, you deal with them accordingly:bc:

2 hours ago, Dave said:

What map are you looking at? :lol:

Wouldn't western NY be about the middle between the upper midwest and northern Maine :dunno: Who the fuck would want to meetup in Ohio :lol: 

13 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Meh..I can hold my own. I already had a few run- ins in the beginning, not enough to scare me away:lol:. Once you get a feel for how certain  people are, you deal with them accordingly:bc:

Exactly :bc:

• Like 1