Who do you side with?

Apparently Turkish security kicked some protesters asses in DC today. So the question i has is do you support the muslims who boot stomped snowflakes or do you support the Americans exercising their right to freedom of speech? :news: 

Video at the link

I support the snowflakes right to protest in a peaceful manner. Start getting violent or vandalizing things, I support a good bootstomping by American law enforcement.

• Like 1

Depends on who started the bullshit.  I haven't looked into it a bit other than just what was passing on the news.  It's be my guess the protesters got out of line as usual...and got boot stomped for it.  And I don't give a fuck.  Peaceful protest...fine.  Wanna spit and throw things....teeth go bye bye.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

People won't be upset with the guards for long. 

When they find out it's Turkish Guards stomping Muslims they'll be ok with it.

Free speech is for white Christians.

Here ya go you stupid load gargling truckstop twinko faggot

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

with the cowardly, un-patriotic repukes essentially running the show in Washington, only a fool would bet trump gets impeached for anything. :news:

Are you for real?  Jesus christ what a nitwit. :lol: 

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nailed it. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Depends on who started the bullshit.  I haven't looked into it a bit other than just what was passing on the news.  It's be my guess the protesters got out of line as usual...and got boot stomped for it.  And I don't give a fuck.  Peaceful protest...fine.  Wanna spit and throw things....teeth go bye bye.

The.  end.  That said, I generally don't have much of a problem if a snow flake OR a muslim got the shit beat out of them, because they generally asked for it.

1 minute ago, Rw06GT said:

Never go full slinger. :lol:

:lol: 

Just now, hwytohell said:

You want to protest on public property , have at it . You want to lay hands on or use weapons upon another person or destroy public or private property, Nope.

Are you talking about the protestors or the armed guards?  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you talking about the protestors or the armed guards?  

He's talking about you laying both hands on a bunch of truckers private property for $10 a crack ......faggot 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He's talking about you laying both hands on a bunch of truckers private property for $10 a crack ......faggot 

You Americans are funny. Pretending to have a code and then standing back when it gets stomped on.  Don't get angry with me, you dumb fuckers voted for a guy who supports beating peaceful protestors. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You Americans are funny. Pretending to have a code and then standing back when it gets stomped on.  Don't get angry with me, you dumb fuckers voted for a guy who supports beating peaceful protestors. 

What are you rambling about?  What "code" was stomped on?  

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol::lol2: Holy fuck Ben,,you're gonna have to take your act on tour!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Boered said:

Did these people step onto the property of the Embassy, if so they left the USA and deserve what they got.

Kind of what I was thinking knowing little about what actually occurred.  

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

and grabbing Human turds off the floor giving them a good whiff then putting them in the refrigerator if for Muslims . not sure they can handle free speech because with free speech comes the obligation to let others speak freely and then as we know the butt hurt starts and things start blowing up around town