Obama and Trump , both worthless lying cocksuckers

Obama was a disgusting lying piece of shit just like Trump ......except I dont remember a daily barrage of Headlines like the following when Obama was repeatedly caught lying

https://www.yahoo.com/news/homeland-security-secretary-tells-graduates-165356287.html

Fuck this disgusting biased media ......Fuck them over and over again. Its time for blood

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Obama was a disgusting lying piece of shit just like Trump ......except I dont remember a daily barrage of Headlines like the following when Obama was repeatedly caught lying

https://www.yahoo.com/news/homeland-security-secretary-tells-graduates-165356287.html

Fuck this disgusting biased media ......Fuck them over and over again. Its time for blood

You go first and when the blood starts to flow we want pics. :lol:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Obama wasn't even remotely close to trump when it comes to lies ya fucking bozo.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Obama wasn't even remotely close to trump when it comes to lies ya fucking bozo.

wrong fuck head .....just completely wrong.

"I found out about Hillary's secret server on the news today just like all of you"

Fuck you Slinger , you are a fucking hack

• Like 1

such a fucking baby... :lol:

“Never, ever, ever give up. Things will work out just fine. Look at the way I’ve been treated lately, especially by the media,” he said. “No other politician in history has been treated worse or more unfairly. Adversity makes you stronger.”

Just now, f7ben said:

wrong fuck head .....just completely wrong.

"I found out about Hillary's secret server on the news today just like all of you"

Fuck you Slinger , you are a fucking hack

I didn't say he never lied, bozo. reading comprehension, try it.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

all politicians lie, bozo. but trump has taken it levels never seen before.

nope ....Trump has years to go to catch up to Obama 

Just now, f7ben said:

nope ....Trump has years to go to catch up to Obama 

:lol: you are so full of shit. Christ trump has told more whoppers in 100 days than Obama his entire presidency. where do you come up with this shit?

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: you are so full of shit. Christ trump has told more whoppers in 100 days than Obama his entire presidency. where do you come up with this shit?

Name them

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Name them

dude you are quickly reaching creepr, racer, sludgey, momo levels of stupidity and I don't spend much time corresponding with any of those bozos. if that's what you're after, just say so.

so, off the top of my head, I'm sure I could find a ton more. now fuck off with your stupidity....

he had the most electoral votes ever

he had the biggest inauguration crowd

he saw thousands of muslims celebrating the 9/11 attack in nj

the murder rate is the highest it's even been

Obama wiretapped trump tower

all pipelines must use US steel

he can't show his tax returns because he's being audited

he has no ties to russia

he's going to call china out for manipulating currency

he has a health insurance plan that everyone is going to love. it'll cover everybody and be cheaper

we're building a wall and mexico will pay for it

he was going to drain the swamp

claims to save a ton of money on military jet

going to make America great again and stay out of ME affairs

46 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

such a fucking baby... :lol:

“Never, ever, ever give up. Things will work out just fine. Look at the way I’ve been treated lately, especially by the media,” he said. “No other politician in history has been treated worse or more unfairly. Adversity makes you stronger.”

Poor Trump. He's such a snowflake.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude you are quickly reaching creepr, racer, sludgey, momo levels of stupidity and I don't spend much time corresponding with any of those bozos. if that's what you're after, just say so.

so, off the top of my head, I'm sure I could find a ton more. now fuck off with your stupidity....

he has no ties to russia

he has a health insurance plan that everyone is going to love. it'll cover everybody and be cheaper

Won't take vacations.

Doesn't plan on golfing.

On Day one will designate China as a currency manipulator. 

30 days for ISIS. 

Fuck why bother with a list you can find You Tube videos of Trump saying one thing one day.

Trump supporters like to be lied to.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

he has no ties to russia

holy shit , pretty loose standards for lying there. If that is what we are going to go by then its gonna take another whole entire forum to cover Obamas lies. 

From closing gitmo and you can keep your doctor all the way to fast and furious lies and lying about Hillary :lol: Barack told more lies then any other president and it will take trump years to match him 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

That part should be what matters.  Ones support or hatred for one president or the other is one thing.  The biased media with an agenda is another.  There has NEVER been anything like this.  Shameful.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Regardless....nothing compared to Hillary and she wasnt a president.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

At one time I thought all news was good news, on second thought maybe I should grab you by the pussy!!