The Latest....

• Platinum Contributing Member

Russia claims to have transcript of Trump meeting with Lavrov

US President Donald Trump (C) meets with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov (L) and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak at the White House in Washington on May 10.

(CNN)Russian President Vladimir Putin has said that Russia is ready to provide US Congress with a transcript of the talks between President Donald Trump and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

Speaking at a press conference, Putin said the transcript could be provided "if the US administration finds it appropriate."

The Trump administration has come under fire over a meeting at the Oval Office with Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak last week, in which he shared security information that two sources described to CNN as classified. 

The Washington Post first reported the allegations on Monday, claiming Trump had shared highly classified information in the talks.

Trump has hit back at the accusations, claiming it is his right as president to share information on security as he sees fit. But he did not confirm or deny whether the information was classified.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/17/politics/russia-us-trump-lavrov-intel/index.html?adkey=bn

I watched Kasich and Sanders at the town hall they did (it was very good) I voted for Kasich in the primary as he seemed to be the most sensible candidate on the R stage, but as we know the loose cannon who repeatedly campaigned in a lowest denominator fashion won, and we now have a POTUS who governs in a lowest common denominator fashion.

I guess this is what many of the FS posters relish.

You'd guess wrong. While Kasich is a good guy he'd have been eaten alive by the clinton machine. 

Basicly what people wanted is a great big "Fuck you" to the establishment. On both sides.  It's that simple.

Hes got the winning lottery numbers too.

How bad is it where Putin is offering transcripts of a meeting held in our White House to cover an American presidents ass.

HOW FUCKED UP IS THAT??

5 minutes ago, JEFF said:

You'd guess wrong. While Kasich is a good guy he'd have been eaten alive by the clinton machine. 

Basicly what people wanted is a great big "Fuck you" to the establishment. On both sides.  It's that simple.

i don't think so. the same people who voted trump would have voted Kasich, and then some.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i don't think so. the same people who voted trump would have voted Kasich, and then some.

Truth. The problem was Hillary.

She was a miserable shit that people despised.  

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I watched Kasich and Sanders at the town hall they did (it was very good) I voted for Kasich in the primary as he seemed to be the most sensible candidate on the R stage, but as we know the loose cannon who repeatedly campaigned in a lowest denominator fashion won, and we now have a POTUS who governs in a lowest common denominator fashion.

Lets remember that Hillary did all she could to elevate Trump and keep him there 

Holy fuck you idiots don't think people are not taking notes or recording these conversations.   :lol:   Both sides knowingly do it so the other doesn't come out and make outlandish claims.   

51 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I read putin has a recording, not just transcripts :lol:

more importantly, who'd trust that asshat with anything?

Some would trust he's capable of "hacking the election" :news: 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Holy fuck you idiots don't think people are not taking notes or recording these conversations.   :lol:   Both sides knowingly do it so the other doesn't come out and make outlandish claims.   

Seems odd doesn't it. Always cover your ass! And in this day and age everything is recorded

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

See, that's what you boys see from your "intellectually elite" fake soapbox.  What smart people see is a group of politicians, their followers and their media so incredibly ass-hurt and unable to accept their own loss that they continue to manufacture stories and propaganda with half truths, fraction facts, speculations and lets not forget all the interesting anonymous sources.  And out of desperation as of late, you're all losing your collective minds because the reality is, the harder and louder you scream, less and less listen to you anymore.  AND NO TRUMP supporters are watching your horseshit alt-reality "news".  Fox is doing an amazing job of laughing at your sound bites and breaking down realities. It's hilarious.  "Impeachment." :lol:

SO, if Trump is found with his hands in the cookie jar...fine, let's fry his fat ass.  HOWEVER...you tools following him around throwing cookies at him IS NOT the same thing.

Hey...SBYL.  It's all very interesting though.  :snack:

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lets remember that Hillary did all she could to elevate Trump and keep him there 

It was a good strategy but she underestimated how much people hate her... 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

See, that's what you boys see from your "intellectually elite" fake soapbox.  What smart people see is a group of politicians, their followers and their media so incredibly ass-hurt and unable to accept their own loss that they continue to manufacture stories and propaganda with half truths, fraction facts, speculations and lets not forget all the interesting anonymous sources.  And out of desperation as of late, you're all losing your collective minds because the reality is, the harder and louder you scream, less and less listen to you anymore.  AND NO TRUMP supporters are watching your horseshit alt-reality "news".  Fox is doing an amazing job of laughing at your sound bites and breaking down realities. It's hilarious.  "Impeachment." :lol:

SO, if Trump is found with his hands in the cookie jar...fine, let's fry his fat ass.  HOWEVER...you tools following him around throwing cookies at him IS NOT the same thing.

Hey...SBYL.  It's all very interesting though.  :snack:

Trump is an asshole, thats what smart people see... Its unfortunate we had such shitty alternatives. I also supported Kasich because he is a sensible guy and also a fiscal conservative. Something republicans have strayed away from(sensibility and conservatism).

1 minute ago, Anler said:

It was a good strategy but she underestimated how much people hate her... 

I gotta tell ya man...looking back, that child mincing pedo Podesta and her ran about the worst possible campaign in history.  It was the media that held them up on such an unbeatable platform the whole time that went to all the Dems heads.  Trump because the laughing stock and the joke.  Her "deplorable" line was it with middle Americans.  She's fucking gross.  A crooked, criminal and corrupt elitist career politician.  Anybody that supported her blindly is not worthy of knowing.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Trump is an asshole, thats what smart people see... Its unfortunate we had such shitty alternatives. I also supported Kasich because he is a sensible guy and also a fiscal conservative. Something republicans have strayed away from(sensibility and conservatism).

So what...he's an asshole.  That doesn't justify the butt-hurt and failure to self reflect on the left.  It's a push and pull on both sides of the political spectrum and both sides are to either praise or blame for where America goes.  The left pulls or pushes, the right pushes or pulls back.  Voters make the difference in strength.  It's our wonderful two party system.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

So what...he's an asshole.  That doesn't justify the butt-hurt and failure to self reflect on the left.  It's a push and pull on both sides of the political spectrum and both sides are to either praise or blame for where America goes.  The left pulls or pushes, the right pushes or pulls back.  Voters make the difference in strength.  It's our wonderful two party system.

Yeah well it sucks and most people are too stupid to see it. This is only going to get worse. Funny how republicons complain about the liberal bitching but thats all they did for 8 years with Obama. So next president will be a democrat and the pubes will bitch incessantly and then another pube and more bitching. lather, rinse, repeat... $40 trillion just around the corner..  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Hes got the winning lottery numbers too.

How bad is it where Putin is offering transcripts of a meeting held in our White House to cover an American presidents ass.

HOW FUCKED UP IS THAT??

how fucked up is it you buy  in To anything cnn says if it fits your obsesive need for validation 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah well it sucks and most people are too stupid to see it. This is only going to get worse. Funny how republicons complain about the liberal bitching but thats all they did for 8 years with Obama. So next president will be a democrat and the pubes will bitch incessantly and then another pube and more bitching. lather, rinse, repeat... $40 trillion just around the corner..  

Yeah....our citizens have been trained well.  Almost NOBODY questions the two-party system.  Its nuts!  

But on the Obama hatters/Trump haters, yep, there was idiocy back then too.  But this is something different.  This is hate that runs to the bone.  And the Dems are just making it worse acting the way they continue to act.  They need to step up, accept their idiocy and blame over the last election if they want any credibility then talk to their media to rebuild some type of integrity there.  Otherwise, we're just gonna stay on this divide line.  And to me, it appears that's what they want.  Maybe it is.  It's hard to figure them out.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....our citizens have been trained well.  Almost NOBODY questions the two-party system.  Its nuts!  

But on the Obama hatters/Trump haters, yep, there was idiocy back then too.  But this is something different.  This is hate that runs to the bone.  And the Dems are just making it worse acting the way they continue to act.  They need to step up, accept their idiocy and blame over the last election if they want any credibility then talk to their media to rebuild some type of integrity there.  Otherwise, we're just gonna stay on this divide line.  And to me, it appears that's what they want.  Maybe it is.  It's hard to figure them out.

Liberals cry the loudest...

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I gotta tell ya man...looking back, that child mincing pedo Podesta and her ran about the worst possible campaign in history.  It was the media that held them up on such an unbeatable platform the whole time that went to all the Dems heads.  Trump because the laughing stock and the joke.  Her "deplorable" line was it with middle Americans.  She's fucking gross.  A crooked, criminal and corrupt elitist career politician.  Anybody that supported her blindly is not worthy of knowing.

before you make so many damn comments about the "media" maybe you ought to watch it. Hillary's e-mails, server, invsetigations and other things were brought up by the media 24/7. just because they didn't give all the dipshit conspiracies, like pizzagate, or uranium one, some airtime you think the media was all for Hillary :lol: