The Latest....

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I thought Kasich was the gem in the pub field then right after I voted for the fuck then he tried to hop on the batshit crazy right wing train to stay relevant.  Fuck em all

Gary Johnson went batshit crazy too :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Liberals cry the loudest...

Experience wins there for sure.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

before you make so many damn comments about the "media" maybe you ought to watch it. Hillary's e-mails, server, invsetigations and other things were brought up by the media 24/7. just because they didn't give all the dipshit conspiracies, like pizzagate, or uranium one, some airtime you think the media was all for Hillary :lol:

I watch a lot of it...and read a lot of news...worldwide.  If you are watching CNN and MSNBC and cannot see their blatant and grotesque bias...you are the fool they are looking for.  See Slinger, you and your train of thought are part of the problem with your side.  A BIG part.  You are a hardened partisan.  And being such as an R or D is a mistake for this country.  

Still, you're smarter than SR.  So, I give you more credit.  But you squander that a lot. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I thought Kasich was the gem in the pub field then right after I voted for the fuck then he tried to hop on the batshit crazy right wing train to stay relevant.  Fuck em all

He was sensible and smart.  But presented himself weak.  The R voters have seen enough of that shit and wanted strength.  Trump was the next best thing I guess. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He was sensible and smart.  But presented himself weak.  The R voters have seen enough of that shit and wanted strength.  Trump was the next best thing I guess. :lol:

yes he was but then we ended up with a choice between an evil bitch and a petulant child. 

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Yeah well it sucks and most people are too stupid to see it. This is only going to get worse. Funny how republicons complain about the liberal bitching but thats all they did for 8 years with Obama. So next president will be a democrat and the pubes will bitch incessantly and then another pube and more bitching. lather, rinse, repeat... $40 trillion just around the corner..