Quit smoking after 30 years

2 hours ago, Jet said:

Been 4 weeks, so far the only benefit has been instead of coughing brown shit now it's clear shit. Fuck

It will go away. Good job on quitting :bc:

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

:lies:

He likes butts. His cock in guys butts and cocks in his butt.  Thats why Bhent calls him Thyler butt cocks 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

• Platinum Contributing Member

I quit cigs 3 years ago, but picked up those plastic tip cigars about a year ago, went from 1/day to 7/day in a year..But I recently quit those. I'm at day 13 without one. Taking Chantix to quit, shit works good. 

Keep on track Jet, I'm right there with ya

6 hours ago, Jet said:

Been 4 weeks, so far the only benefit has been instead of coughing brown shit now it's clear shit. Fuck

How do you like the extra coin you have in your pocket, pretty nice eh :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Only complete fucking faggots smoke or ever did smoke actually, full on sodomites :flush: 

Bukkake Boy the human cum dumpster says what?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How do you like the extra coin you have in your pocket, pretty nice eh :bc: 

Bukkake Boy the human cum dumpster says what?

:lies: from penis-head.jpg obvious smoker 

Congrats! Might gain a few pounds but it's well worth it IMO. The coughing will subside and your taste buds along with your sense of smell will come back. The hardest part for me when I quit was the drinking. Alcohol and cigs were like peanut butter and jelly to me. Found it very difficult not to smoke when I drank

Good for you Jet. I quit Marlboro reds almost 15 years ago. Took up cigars. Not the cheap machine made ones the nice high quality hand mades.

I have one a day and no inhaling. If you inhale one you see Jesus

• Like 1

I quit like 4 years ago. Probably quit 20 times before that but always went back. I eventually just got sick of it. I think its real easy to quit if you want to quit. I quit cold turkey and never really had any urge to smoke since. If you dont really want to quit but are trying to for health reasons or the wife wants you to quit then it is really hard. 

Stay with it, best thing i have done was quit those filthy things. :bc: 

• Like 2

• Gold Member

I quit lots of times. Finally quit for good at 34. Smoke an occasional cigar now and thats all. 

Keep it up, Jet! :bc:

Edited by Kivalo

Just a FYI I have lost 5 friends over the last 2 years and some 2 dying with cancer right now all were or are smokers in their 60's. After smoking for decades it will take your life when you get in your late 50's and 60's

If your young please quit...anyone that still smokes give it up.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just a FYI I have lost 5 friends over the last 2 years and some 2 dying with cancer right now all were or are smokers in their 60's. After smoking for decades it will take your life when you get in your late 50's and 60's

Dude, this is the most truthful and best thing I have ever seen you post on this site.  :thumb: 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I think its real easy to quit if you want to quit. I quit cold turkey and never really had any urge to smoke since. If you dont really want to quit but are trying to for health reasons or the wife wants you to quit then it is really hard. 

Stay with it, best thing i have done was quit those filthy things. :bc: 

X2  My exact experience.

4 weeks....you are past the hard part.  Keep with it :good:

I'm at 5 weeks and used the patch. I was never a big smoker,1/2 pack a day. Never smoked in my cars or house and its a pain in the ass to smoke in public. Had to cut back on the beer,but other than that,it's been easy. :bc:

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yep, we just had a family friend die 3 weeks ago from Cancer. He smoked for a long time. He was mid 60s.

Just over 2 years for me and I feel great....good job Jet. :bc:

Thinking about smoking the occasional cigar on my walks with the dog....no cigs, no booze....fuck I need to do something!

Edited by Biggie Smails