cool childhood toys

22 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I see my neighbors with their kids in the car on nice days, at the end of 100' driveways, waiting for the school bus. it's crazy.

I see that every day. It's almost every other driveway. I can understand protecting your kids but it looks more like utter laziness. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, small-bore said:

I see that every day. It's almost every other driveway. I can understand protecting your kids but it looks more like utter laziness. 

kid are safer today than ever,  but every morning the bus stop the parents are there even when the kids are in jr high.  SMH

2 hours ago, small-bore said:

Drives me fucking crazy.  I get stuck behind one school bus where the kid (teenager) waits in the car until the bus stops and opens the door, then he gets out of the car and leisurely strolls the 50 or so feet to the bus while traffic is backed up 15 cars deep. 

18 minutes ago, stealth bomber said:

Drives me fucking crazy.  I get stuck behind one school bus where the kid (teenager) waits in the car until the bus stops and opens the door, then he gets out of the car and leisurely strolls the 50 or so feet to the bus while traffic is backed up 15 cars deep. 

Someone should punch the parent in the throat. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Someone should punch the parent in the throat. 

When the parent sits there on the side of a busy road and has a long conversation with the bus driver and lollygagging around holding up traffic, yeah a throat punch sounds in order :thumb: