Wouldn't there be protocols with regards to taping?

Perhaps it has been discussed. But wouldn't the Oval office have strict protocols around taping conversations?

Foreign dignitaries would have to know whether they are being taped or not. 

Therefore either they are always taped and Trumps comments on taped conservations are mute.

Or they are illegal in which case the Republicans here will defend him.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Perhaps it has been discussed. But wouldn't the Oval office have strict protocols around taping conversations?

Therefore either they are always taped and Trumps comments on taped conservations are mute.

:lies:

I would think any recording going on would have to be disclosed before any meeting with anyone.

We have security cams in and around our property. We legally cannot record sound. If we record a meeting the laws state everyone has to be told they are being recorded.

Edited by Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member

Kev - anyone with respect for the institution of the Presidency is questioning the actions of Dump.  The Momo's of the world will defend anything the clown does.  

I'd like to apologize on behalf of sane America for the world wide embarrassment known as Dump :bc::lol: You can see the stupidity of his supporters from the posts on FSCE. 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Kev - anyone with respect for the institution of the Presidency is questioning the actions of Dump.  The Momo's of the world will defend anything the clown does.  

I'd like to apologize on behalf of sane America for the world wide embarrassment known as Dump :bc::lol: You can see the stupidity of his supporters from the posts on FSCE. 

Jesus its bad here.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lies: and :bullshit: from Taintrider

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It's funny that Trump is considered a good business person. They accept his dishonesty.

So it makes sense that Momo's replies would be considered clever.

Edited by revkevsdi

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

It's funny that Trump is considered a good business person. They accept his dishonesty.

What makes sense and is FACT is that you FAKENEWSMAINECUNT and Taintrider are :wrong: like always

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus its bad here.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

It's funny that Trump is considered good business person. They accept his dishonesty.

Momo is stupid so it makes sense many on here idolize him. 

The demographics of this forum represent Dump's......a lot of uneducated white males with a few who supported/support him because they thought he wouldn't be so bad :lol: 

Liberal fools in full on panic and scared to death.  SO much fear, so much shame, so much ignorance all spurred on by the opposition/resistance of their weak and inept leadership and media..........I love it! :lol:

Boo Hoo! :lol:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Momo is stupid so it makes sense many on here idolize him. 

The demographics of this forum represent Dump's......a lot of uneducated white males with a few who supported/support him because they thought he wouldn't be so bad :lol: 

:lies: you have been :wrong: since 2013 about everything so maybe you should STFU Taintrider you hack

Edited by Momorider

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Liberal fools in full on panic and scared to death.  SO much fear, so much shame, so much ignorance all spurred on by the opposition/resistance of their weak and inept leadership and media..........I love it! :lol:

Boo Hoo! :lol:

:true:

Edited by Momorider

Just now, SnowRider said:

Oh lookie...the apple doesn't fall from the tree......Father Momo and lil Dumb Dumb Z :lol: 

:bullshit: and :lies: from Taintrider :flush: All the clown who has been :wrong: about everything for years posts :guzzle:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Oh lookie...the apple doesn't fall from the tree......Father Momo and lil Dumb Dumb Z :lol: 

Hey Dummy.  How come nobody elected any democrats in your county?  You should really get out and advocate more...or, was that the problem? :lol:

Now....GET BACK TO COLD CALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kind of assumed everything that was said in the oval office was taped.  There are amazing tapes on everything from the Cuban Missile Crisis to other important times in history.   I figured they just had them classified until decades after the POTUS was out of office.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I kind of assumed everything that was said in the oval office was taped.  There are amazing tapes on everything from the Cuban Missile Crisis to other important times in history.   I figured they just had them classified until decades after the POTUS was out of office.  

Yup special statute for this :) Don't tell these FUCKS they are all ready triggered their heads may explode

57 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

*moot

yoy illiterate fuck

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

After Nixon and Watergate our presidents have opted not to record (at least publically) as any recording done can be requested for an investigation.