Check your account email address ×

Fuck Trump

• Platinum Contributing Member

lol, read the paragraph below the one you circled in red..Because that seems a bit more logical for the increase than the first for the 8% increase. Especially considering 78% of their corrugated containers are made from recycled product..:groin:

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Everything he touches turns to shit....8% price increases in corrugated and containers.

Romanow Price Increase.pdf

So let me guess... You've never had to deal with price increases ever before? In my industry (collision repair) The major chemical company's have a 3- 4% price increase twice a year. Every year for the last 20. Who should I blame?

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

So let me guess... You've never had to deal with price increases ever before? In my industry (collision repair) The major chemical company's have a 3- 4% price increase twice a year. Every year for the last 20. Who should I blame?

Jesus fuckin Christ....the reason is because of the fuckin tariff this time

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Breath... You're going to pop a gasket. Everything is going to be ok. They are raising prices for everyone, not just you. If a tariff is what it takes to level the playing field then go for it. You do know other countries charge tariffs to import our goods right?

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

you think that if the tariff went away, their price increase would??

I still see fuel surcharges on all our invoices started from when gas was $5/gal but but gas is $2.25/gal now.. Just a way for Rowanow Container to "get theirs" with a lame excuse. especially since 78% of their manufacturing comes from recycled product as per their website..

http://www.romanowcontainer.com/packaging-sustainablility.htm