''It isn’t a game.'' Chris Wallace and Shep Smith tear into Trump’s troubling actions

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He used bankruptcy as a tool to expand his wealth .....more americans should abandon ethical behavior and start doing the same. If its good enough for the POTUS its good enough for Average Joe

Yep.  Remember though, "ethics and morals" are a matter of opinion.  Unless you think banks and our government are working in our best ethical and moral interests.  HA!

You should look at the bankruptcy laws.  They are amazing loopholes if you plan ahead.  Saw a lot of people get away with shit legally when the housing market burst.  Trusts, corporations, LLC's, etc.....they just walked away from bad debt and right back on the road.  I got fucked pretty good because I tried to be "ethical" and do the right thing against a system designed to make me feel I should stay ethical so they could fuck me out of every drop they could.  Too fucking funny.  I should have listened to others a lot earlier in the game instead of trying to be all "ETHICAL" while others were greasing up my back side and prepping me for penetration....you know, it's funny how skilled they are at it....you never even really feel it until they are finished. :lol:

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, Backdoor Rider said:

Exactly. Republicans are evil. I would support a democrat dictatorship over an elected conservative 

10 hours ago, Backdoor Rider said:

You're Fucked.  There hasn't been one good R president. Just "ok" at best. Pretty much all D presidents were good. 

9 hours ago, Backdoor Rider said:

You know what you meant. Every R is racist and you know it. It's how Drumpf got elected 

Holy shit, you're stupid!

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Good watch.

Good thread.  Reading the comments from the peanut gallery it's obvious we get what we deserve.  The electorate has taken our democracy for granted when they blindly defend a mistake like Dump.  

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

never been to "drudge report" and dont intend to start now

Jesus Ben.  Dont wear it like a badge of honor.... 

18 hours ago, Backdoor Rider said:

Exactly. Pretty near all of his businesses have went bankrupt 

Pretty near all :lol: 

17 hours ago, Backdoor Rider said:

Exactly. Republicans are evil. I would support a democrat dictatorship over an elected conservative 

Well of course you would  

You're Fucked.  There hasn't been one good R president. Just "ok" at best. Pretty much all D presidents were good. 

Great summation.  On point. :wtf:  :lol: 

Did you not pay attention the last amazing 8 years of Obama you idiot?

Amazing wage growth?  Amazing poverty levels?  Amazing debt?  Amazing race relations?   Its hard to keep track of how amazing he was.

Edited by DriftBusta

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Good thread.  Reading the comments from the peanut gallery it's obvious we get what we deserve.  The electorate has taken our democracy for granted when they blindly defend a mistake like Dump.  

It's obvious that most don't read much, and if they do the level of comprehension is that of a 1st grader, if that isn't bad enough you have posters here like the Momo's who have the IQ of a grapefruit.

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's obvious that most don't read much, and if they do the level of comprehension is that of a 1st grader, if that isn't bad enough you have posters here like the Momo's who have the IQ of a grapefruit.

Maybe someday you'll be a CFO. This jealousy is going to eat you away 

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

.............said the meatball goombah scroto. :lol:

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Maybe someday you'll be a CFO. This jealousy is going to eat you away 

He's a movin' on up!

Related image

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

A grapefruit is too generous.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

The seat warmer and daddy's boy lecturing all of us on our intellect....priceless.

How does it feel to be political soulmates with Momo and his kid :lmao: 

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How does it feel to have worked tirelessly to support a candidate that got beat by Donald fucking Trump :lol: that is what is really laughable in all this

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You are trying so hard to re-enter and win a war you've already lost.  It's over.  And unlike in your world, when I win...you don't get a god damn medal or a second chance.

SBYL.

Now, go play....somewhere else....until they ban you there too. :lol:

Image result for kick ball to the face