''It isn’t a game.'' Chris Wallace and Shep Smith tear into Trump’s troubling actions

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Vince and I :owned: MN Momo's midget mind :lol: MN Momo - so fucking stupid :lmao: 

Dont pretend it isnt a game for you ......you partisan assholes are all the same. Cheering for whatever your favorite D or R shits out and foists upon the country while you railed against the same shit when the other side was doing it .....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Dont pretend it isnt a game for you ......you partisan assholes are all the same. Cheering for whatever your favorite D or R shits out and foists upon the country while you railed against the same shit when the other side was doing it .....

Please note that the story I posted is from the conservative Fox News channel.

But more importantly the conversation between the two men is much food for thought of an issue that is going to go on for several more months.

55 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Everything and everyone Trump touches turns to shit.

Billion has 9 zeros after it. Try to comprehend that. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

But more importantly the conversation between the two men is much food for thought of an issue that is going to go on for several more months.

Noted.  We all just sit on the edge of our seats waiting for the next FS partisan hack to throw up his latest attempt to validate their decision to vote for the losing party.  And this after oh so, so many incorrect predictions delivered with gross arrogance and self righteousness along the way to Nov 8th.

Such proud peacocks!

18 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

do you really think everything said in the entire white house in not on video and recorded and has not been for decades ?

fuck u cant go any place and not be  on a video drive some place . only diff trump is hinting at it as apposed to pretending only citizens are under constant watch

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It's about who was fooled into voting for Trump and there are many here. Sad really.

Fooled?

But its ok that people were fooled to believe Hillary beat Sanders in the primaries.... :lol:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Backdoor Rider said:

Exactly. Pretty near all of his businesses have went bankrupt 

He used bankruptcy as a tool to expand his wealth .....more americans should abandon ethical behavior and start doing the same. If its good enough for the POTUS its good enough for Average Joe

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He used bankruptcy as a tool to expand his wealth .....more americans should abandon ethical behavior and start doing the same. If its good enough for the POTUS its good enough for Average Joe

Exactly. Republicans are evil. I would support a democrat dictatorship over an elected conservative 

Just now, Backdoor Rider said:

Exactly. Republicans are evil. I would support a democrat dictatorship over an elected conservative 

Sorry ,they are all the same unethical corrupt scum ....identical 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Backdoor Rider said:

You're Fucked.  There hasn't been one good R president. Just "ok" at best. Pretty much all D presidents were good. 

:lol: yah , they were great.....fucking braindead moron 

21 minutes ago, Backdoor Rider said:

What are you waiting for...move to Detroit.  You can buy a house for as little as a dollar.  Not a evil Republican in sight.

21 minutes ago, Backdoor Rider said:

You're Fucked.  There hasn't been one good R president. Just "ok" at best. Pretty much all D presidents were good. 

Hey fuck stain, our last president was one of the worst ever. :lol: