Will the real Wolfie please stand up...

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Dave should update his profile pic with all his weight loss. Couldn't find him on FB,but he is active on Tinder?

image.jpg

Jesus...i just saw this...fuck me. :lol:

At least I could play with my own tits. :lmao:

So then ....whats the odds that the Woodtick and Zambroski have had or are currently engaged in a sexual relationship????

I'm gonna say 50/50 , sure seems to be a lot of tension in the air between them.....like an excited flirtation that only they think they know about :lol: 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So then ....whats the odds that the Woodtick and Zambroski have had or are currently engaged in a sexual relationship????

I'm gonna say 50/50 , sure seems to be a lot of tension in the air between them.....like an excited flirtation that only they think they know about :lol: 

70/30 prolly.  As soon as I'm done face fucking SR into submission.  I want Woody to hold me close and whisper sweet nothings into my ear.  Or, sweet somethings?  Up to you Woody. :dunno:

;)

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

70/30 prolly.  As soon as I'm done face fucking SR into submission.  I want Woody to hold me close and whisper sweet nothings into my ear.  Or, sweet somethings?  Up to you Woody. :dunno:

;)

Try this line on Ticky , works on my wife every time

"Hey Sweetheart , smile like a donut cause I'm about to fuckstart your skull" :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

;)

Only if I can kick him in the head while you face fuck him.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Only if I can kick him in the head while you face fuck him.

What if you kick too hard and he bites down on little Broski :lol: 

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I never did like you. I was faking it the entire time.:finger: