Will the real Wolfie please stand up...

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He's not capable of peaceful co existence.  He takes the first shots, and then accuses me of doing it. Just a big dumb asshole.  Zoso same story, I don't follow him around making cracks about his profession, or what I think his net worth is, which he does to people regularly, including this thread.  He and Fatty take the first shots.  Throw some back in his face, and Zoso immediately pulls out the stalker bullshit.  He's the first guy who'd fuck with a guys career.  Fatty makes it his mission in life to troll who ever his fascination of the day is.  They're both fucking creeps and things like this are why so many want nothing to do with them.  I stopped giving a shit about those two a long time ago.

shortsale, you should go to Hollywood and audition for roles of "the victim", nobody plays it better than you.

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

shortsale, you should go to Hollywood and audition for roles of "the victim", nobody plays it better than you.

No shit eh....he thinks he can say whatever he wants.... Although I will admit searching for a pic of him is overboard....woolard did do a chop of me from a pic a few yrs back....again he gets what he deserves.

16 minutes ago, Boered said:

I'm no victim, but you are a dirtbag.

12 minutes ago, Dave said:

No shit eh....he thinks he can say whatever he wants.... Although I will admit searching for a pic of him is overboard....woolard did do a chop of me from a pic a few yrs back....again he gets what he deserves.

Someone else made it for me, I'm not capable.  Did you save it, cuz I didn't?  BTW, no one has had more chops made of themselves than me, idiot. :lol: 

10 hours ago, Boered said:

Facebook you idiot. Are you so clued out you think shit you post on FB is not public?

While we all know what Wolfie looks like you shouldn't pull his pic off another site.

49 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Pulled this off of Zams FB. It appears to be his side Bitch?

image.jpg

:lol: 

46 minutes ago, Dave said:

She looks just like him....

:lol:

Now we know why he doesn't post a pic here :lol: 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Who whined?  You are bad for business, that's why you get banned from every other site you've been on.  Seems half this forum voted to have you gone.  HALF...and as you stepped in that poll to defend yourself...people that voted "no" changed their votes!  You are the perfect Democrat!  What a clown show! :lol:

But to be fair I here the Russians hacked that poll other wise there was no way he would have lost the vote

51 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Someone else made it for me, I'm not capable.  Did you save it, cuz I didn't?  BTW, no one has had more chops made of themselves than me, idiot. :lol: 

No i didnt save it...just the used car one of you...that one is good one. :bc:

10 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

This is still the best one IMO .......

woolie_in_the_hood.jpg

Now I don't care who you are....this shit is fucking HILARIOUS!!!!!!! :lol:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

zam.png

I'm resigning as your sponsor.  :kiss: