Will the real Wolfie please stand up...

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

This is pretty messed up man. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Not too cool. 

Fuck Mark...he gets what he deserves.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Posting someones pics isnt cool....even if they are public. Feels stalkerish

7 hours ago, Anler said:

Over the line... again. 

Agreed....pretty fucking weird.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Whatever it is that motivates you to act like Zoso as it pertains to Woolie.

Ive never done anything close to what zoso has done to woolard.....woolard was doing his  im better then everyone routine to Ben and a few little comments sent woolard into rabid fury like always.

57 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Happens to me all the time - no outrage. Look at MN Momo :lol: It's creepy knowing your pics are in someone's spank bank....

you put your own on here because u knew no one cared enough to go looking

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Happens to me all the time - no outrage. Look at MN Momo :lol: It's creepy knowing your pics are in someone's spank bank....

Yeah...but nobody here really gives a shit about you do they?  Just the little forum asshole.  And what's creepy is you and Ballsack trying to goad me into posting an 8x10 glossy of myself.  Jesus.  It's like playing cards with my brothers kids or something!

SBYL. :lol:

Did you two get hit in the face a lot during dodge ball in school?

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Yeah - nothing assholish about MN Momo :lol: 

Well, if you've earned that side of me...you get what you get.  Sorry you cannot compete.  In any fashion.  Stick to what you are;  Weak, stupid, pathetic.  Those are your strong points.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, if you've earned that side of me...you get what you get.  Sorry you cannot compete.  In any fashion.  Stick to what you are;  Weak, stupid, pathetic.  Those are your strong points.

Nothing says I :owned: your ass like when you voted and whined to kick me off the forum :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nothing says I :owned: your ass like when you voted and whined to kick me off the forum :lol: 

Who whined?  You are bad for business, that's why you get banned from every other site you've been on.  Seems half this forum voted to have you gone.  HALF...and as you stepped in that poll to defend yourself...people that voted "no" changed their votes!  You are the perfect Democrat!  What a clown show! :lol:

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Whatever it is you need to let it go.

He's not capable of peaceful co existence.  He takes the first shots, and then accuses me of doing it. Just a big dumb asshole.  Zoso same story, I don't follow him around making cracks about his profession, or what I think his net worth is, which he does to people regularly, including this thread.  He and Fatty take the first shots.  Throw some back in his face, and Zoso immediately pulls out the stalker bullshit.  He's the first guy who'd fuck with a guys career.  Fatty makes it his mission in life to troll who ever his fascination of the day is.  They're both fucking creeps and things like this are why so many want nothing to do with them.  I stopped giving a shit about those two a long time ago.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He's not capable of peaceful co existence.  He takes the first shots, and then accuses me of doing it. Just a big dumb asshole.  Zoso same story, I don't follow him around making cracks about his profession, or what I think his net worth is, which he does to people regularly, including this thread.  He and Fatty take the first shots.  Throw some back in his face, and Zoso immediately pulls out the stalker bullshit.  He's the first guy who'd fuck with a guys career.  Fatty makes it his mission in life to troll who ever his fascination of the day is.  They're both fucking creeps and things like this are why so many want nothing to do with them.  I stopped giving a shit about those two a long time ago.

Thats a long post for not giving a shit.