What's for lunch?

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Love egg salad. I put diced onion in.

I just add a little celery salt and pepper to mine. I've never cared for raw onions.

• Like 1

I'm on a shit-ass diet.  So probably a bullet.

But I'd prefer left over pizza for sure.  Sometimes it's even better after a day in the fridge.  Wings too!  

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................

:suicide:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm on a shit-ass diet.  So probably a bullet.

But I'd prefer left over pizza for sure.  Sometimes it's even better after a day in the fridge.  Wings too!  

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................

:suicide:

Are you on one of those veggie diets like @Dave ?

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Are you on one of those veggie diets like @Dave ?

No....just low carb/low fat/low calorie and smaller proportions.  Lot's of chicken and lean beef.  I go extreme cold turkey because I hate myself so much. :lmao:

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No....just low carb/low fat/low calorie and smaller proportions.  Lot's of chicken and lean beef.  I go extreme cold turkey because I hate myself so much. :lmao:

No more pork butt on the smoker?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

For now...yes.  I need two weeks of strict "detox" then I'll start working food back in.  

Drink lots and lots of water...that will make detox happen faster.

8 minutes ago, Dave said:

Drink lots and lots of water...that will make detox happen faster.

I hate water.  It tastes like water.

:lol:

I see what you mean though.  I sip on a non-carb diet beverage all day.   I am allowing myself a diet Cream soda or a root beer every evening to take the edge off.  I'll drop ten pretty quick.  Gonna shoot for 25 by August.  That may be tough unless I get to the gym though.  

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

For now...yes.  I need two weeks of strict "detox" then I'll start working food back in.  

Me thinks you should have done this during the winter when it was to cold to use the smoker :ashamed:

Just now, ckf said:

Me thinks you should have done this during the winter when it was to cold to use the smoker :ashamed:

It's never too cold to use the smoker! :lol:How the fuck do you think I put the weight on?  I love smoked brats!  With chili and wings...and pizza...and more chili.

:lol:

Fact is, my riding suffered a lot last winter.  And that's my big activity.  So..I packed it on and watched hockey instead.  Oooops.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

thats what i did 8 months ago loosed up the diet for a bit and hung out in a steady 10 pound range so not i'm trying to go strict for another 2-3 weeks to get into the 230's then float there. My goals  under 500 calories at lunch,  300 at breakfast and 200 in snacks with a target of 1800 calories with 5-800 of that burned off at the gym every day.  

Had spinach and field greens with a chimichrri chicken breast some low fat italian and crumbled feta.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

thats what i did 8 months ago loosed up the diet for a bit and hung out in a steady 10 pound range so not i'm trying to go strict for another 2-3 weeks to get into the 230's then float there. My goals  under 500 calories at lunch,  300 at breakfast and 200 in snacks with a target of 1800 calories with 5-800 of that burned off at the gym every day.  

Had spinach and field greens with a chimichrri chicken breast some low fat italian and crumbled feta.

What's funny about dieting...more specifically, re-learning to eat right, is once you get through the tough first couple weeks.  You really start to appreciate good healthy meals again.  I've eaten like shit over this last winter.  I mean just off the deep end crap.  And I'm paying for it.  I can tell my body has had it with me too.  Getting sick, more winded, obviously the weight leading to more old injury pain.  I've been poisoning my body since Thankgiving.  And that's exactly what it is too....poisoning.

Time to do it....not gonna lie though, this week and some of next I'm gonna be a cranky fucker.  My wife and daughter already know to just leave me be.  SO, if I jump on you without provocation...I'll apologize in advance.  I mean to go after @Dave:lol:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Doctor put me on a special diet about a month and half ago. I am down 15lbs and am losing weight almost every day. I am not starving myself but it is almost impossible to eat out and grocery shopping is tough. Ive had to shop at Whole Foods (Whole Paycheck) and its rather expensive. But I am definitely noticing a difference.