3 hours ago, ckf said:

Tuna on a spinach wrap.

3 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

Tuna Melt on toasted naan bread

Must be Tuna day in NE. :bigfinger:

:lol:

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

3 donuts from Friskes Farm Market.....one even had coconut on it! :lol:

And here I thought I was splurging today having coney dogs. By the way, who the fuck puts grilled onions and cheese on a coney in metro Detroit. Think I might have to do a drive by.

well today I had to be in the hood in st paul . I wont eat food prepared in the hood so I was at a gas station eating a packaged chicken Cesar.

Best part was there was a full blown jigaboo jamboree going on across the street. made for some fun dinner theater .

well there was the obligatory yelling screaming head bobbing and shaking with hands on the hips the pit bull puppy on a chain . U know a Thursday in the hood. well a bit of pushing and shoving this chicks runs in the house puppy follows . that is when keeping in real goes wrong kicked in full gear . she runs out of the house still bobbing the head up and down yelling grabs the car door handle as the car is backing up fast in to a 4 lane street . almost gets hit screeching tires yada yada . well the chick starts hitting the roof and grabbing door handle again and the car floors it in to the street and runs her foot over LMFAO now she is on the ground crying and screaming with hecklers mainly me and 2 guys I am with . she gets up and starts hobbling back to the house. oh no shoes bare foot just like in the home country

oh quality entertainment .

she was in the house and just had to keep it real LOL .

the Cesar was shit but diner theater un beatable    

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well today I had to be in the hood in st paul . I wont eat food prepared in the hood so I was at a gas station eating a packaged chicken Cesar.

Best part was there was a full blown jigaboo jamboree going on across the street. made for some fun dinner theater .

well there was the obligatory yelling screaming head bobbing and shaking with hands on the hips the pit bull puppy on a chain . U know a Thursday in the hood. well a bit of pushing and shoving this chicks runs in the house puppy follows . that is when keeping in real goes wrong kicked in full gear . she runs out of the house still bobbing the head up and down yelling grabs the car door handle as the car is backing up fast in to a 4 lane street . almost gets hit screeching tires yada yada . well the chick starts hitting the roof and grabbing door handle again and the car floors it in to the street and runs her foot over LMFAO now she is on the ground crying and screaming with hecklers mainly me and 2 guys I am with . she gets up and starts hobbling back to the house. oh no shoes bare foot just like in the home country

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

There wasn't a Popeye's or White Castle nearby you could go to?

39 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

There wasn't a Popeye's or White Castle nearby you could go to?

Like I said I do not eat food prepared in or around the hood .

there was faded out a chicken and waffles poster in a window 2 doors down but that was not even a option if I was paid to eat it  lol  . no amount of money is worth sitting on the toilet holding a bucket well any amount your buddy would pay to watch you eat in a rat infested chicken and waffle joint in the hood   

Edited by Ez ryder

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

best fried chicken in town . lol I eat way more chicken breast than pizza when I am in a Ranch   

I know, never eat the pizza. 

I'm a fool for the pizza ranch chicken.

21 minutes ago, joesale said:

I know, never eat the pizza. 

I'm a fool for the pizza ranch chicken.

what is the ranch cost now? the 2 out here changed names but kept same menu I guess owner got in a pissing match over franchise fees.

last time I went in with the guys I was taken back a bit 4 guys was like 70 bucks for lunch

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

what is the ranch cost now? the 2 out here changed names but kept same menu I guess owner got in a pissing match over franchise fees.

last time I went in with the guys I was taken back a bit 4 guys was like 70 bucks for lunch

I was in Columbus Nebraska. I'm 55 so I got the senior discount. $8.00 even with the tax. It's funny I don't even have to ask for the discount. 

Was that the one in Delano?