'The president is threatening a witness'

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The President of the United Tweets a threat to a witness and its OK?

WTF is wrong with you clowns?

U dumb fuck . in what world is this a threat ?

he said that someone should “ask Sally Yates, under oath, if she knows how classified information got into the newspapers soon after she explained it to W.H. Council

only a threat I guess if he knows she is guilty of something I guess and even then a threat ?

how pathetic . and what is more pathetic is your such a worthless stepping orders bot you blindly post it like it is a big deal . fucking hack

Just now, DriftBusta said:

As Slinger would say, apples and oranges.  The difference now, is that the Democrats have not changed the tactics that has cost them over 1700 seats in the last 8 years.  And my opinion is that the public gets it.  Thats why he got elected.

He got elected for a few reasons, change being a major one and running against a poor candidate was another major one.

This healthcare plan could be a real problem for republicans come 2018, the Senate republicans know it. It will be interesting to see what the healthcare bill looks like coming out of the Senate, the midterms start this fall.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Whats it take for you clowns not to support every dumb move Trump makes?

listen ass clown U tell us all in your own words how this is a threat . then we can discuss why people disagree with almost everything u cut and repost

Jesus.  Only a flaming weak liberal with an amazing amount of shit to hide would consider this a threat.  Trump IS NOT politically correct and it scares both sides to death...good! The Dems and their media know him tweeting this shit out is gonna open a box they DO NOT WANT OPENED so they and their precious media are gonna try and vilify Trump in calling this out in the open because, let's face it...that strategy is working REAL WELL.

Now, well, we all want to know don't we?

SO, YATES....ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He got elected for a few reasons, change being a major one and running against a poor candidate was another major one.

This healthcare plan could be a real problem for republicans come 2018, the Senate republicans know it. It will be interesting to see what the healthcare bill looks like coming out of the Senate, the midterms start this fall.

Those reasons are usually why people get elected. :lol:

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Whats it take for you clowns not to support every dumb move Trump makes?

Still waiting to see. You know when the shit hits the fan they will back track on their defences of Trump. But it will be a lot of shit and a really big fan to wake the Republicans up.  

Full on lie about the Health care bill should have been the start. 

When his tax cut runs up the debt will they decide that debt is ok? 

15 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

the senate may save the house from themselves because the health care bill put forth sucks balls and makes obamacare look good in comparison

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the senate may save the house from themselves because the health care bill put forth sucks balls and makes obamacare look good in comparison

:lies:

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm not denying it won't be a major campaign issue but I'd be careful at looking at major polls on Obamacare.  Trump and the GOP gains all over the country didn't happen because people like Obamacare.   The whole townhall thing going on is simply people who were Obama/Hillary supporters to begin with.  

Edited by Highmark

29 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Care to post up whats wrong with it?  No MSM propaganda, just the facts.  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Care to post up whats wrong with it?  No MSM propaganda, just the facts.  

how about you show me where it benefits the middle class in any way (outside the idiots who want to run uninisured)  you know the people trump was supposedly for. At least Obamacare eliminated pre existing condition restrictions and subsidized the poors insurance.  The urge to give obama the finger took precedent over jsut fixing pieces of the bill to amke it more palatable and then attacking costs which is the true driver of the outrageous cost of our insurance

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

how about you show me where it benefits the middle class in any way (outside the idiots who want to run uninisured)  you know the people trump was supposedly for. At least Obamacare eliminated pre existing condition restrictions and subsidized the poors insurance.  The urge to give obama the finger took precedent over jsut fixing pieces of the bill to amke it more palatable and then attacking costs which is the true driver of the outrageous cost of our insurance

The party of NO

46 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Watch the video with an open mind.  Reality is its the gop calling it repeal and replace when its really just fixing some things.  Don't be sucking the sack bro.  3:00 minute mark talks pre existing conditions.  As does 4:30 mark.  9:00 min mark is important too.  

1. Doesn't change the pre-existing conditions clauses just allows states to make them pay a surcharge of 30% for one year if they refused or let coverage lapse for 63 days and thats a state by state choice.  This is in place of the tax for not carrying insurance.  

2.  Allows for some requirement to work in order for healthy able bodied people to get medicaid.   Now too many people refuse to work just to get it.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/07/jonathan-gruber-blames-trump-obamacare-failures-slams-ahca

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

The House vote is cannon fodder, see below.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I'm not denying it won't be a major campaign issue but I'd be careful at looking at major polls on Obamacare.  Trump and the GOP gains all over the country didn't happen because people like Obamacare.   The whole townhall thing going on is simply people who were Obama/Hillary supporters to begin with.  

This old boy from your way seems pretty uptight in the interview, and that townhall with the locals didn't go so well either.

http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Blum-walks-out-of-exclusive-interview-with-TV9-421676713.html

It's a tweak :lol: 

DUBUQUE, Iowa (KCRG-TV9) -- Voters confronted Congressman Rod Blum on a number of issues, including healthcare during a much-anticipated event at Dubuque Senior High School.

Blum+town+hall.JPG

About 1000 people packed into the Nora Gym at Senior High School. As Congressman Blum gave his opening remarks people in the audience quickly began interrupting him.

Staff randomly drew numbers to select the audience members who'd be allowed to ask questions. Many of the questions came from people who did not support Blum's recent vote to repeal Obamacare.

People also asked about topics like cuts to education funding and to the Environmental Protection Agency.

"I came here to learn and I think it was, for the most part hi-jacked," said Robin Walter.

"I don't think he's going to change any minds, no I don't," said Linda Louko.

"I think it was fair. People are upset a and they have a right to voice their opinions," said Bill Stumpf.

"I hope a lot of people walk out of here tonight and say, I feel much better. Because quite frankly this bill is a tweak of Obamacare. It's not a repeal and replace. Not even close," said Congressman Rod Blum.

http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Emotions-flare-at-Congressman-Blums-town-hall-meeting-in-Dubuque--421692773.html

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The House vote is cannon fodder, see below.

This old boy from your way seems pretty uptight in the interview, and that townhall with the locals didn't go so well either.

http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Blum-walks-out-of-exclusive-interview-with-TV9-421676713.html

It's a tweak :lol: 

I've been saying this all along.   Its not repeal and replace.   Every Iowa "city" is extremely left.   Look at the election maps.  This took place in Dubuque, heart of Union country of Iowa.  

"I hope a lot of people walk out of here tonight and say, I feel much better. Because quite frankly this bill is a tweak of Obamacare. It's not a repeal and replace. Not even close," said Congressman Rod Blum.

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I've been saying this all along.   Its not repeal and replace.   Every Iowa "city" is extremely left.   Look at the election maps.  This took place in Dubuque, heart of Union country of Iowa.  

"I hope a lot of people walk out of here tonight and say, I feel much better. Because quite frankly this bill is a tweak of Obamacare. It's not a repeal and replace. Not even close," said Congressman Rod Blum.

It's a tax break for the wealthy is what it is, and so much for the repeal of Obamacare.

The House R's stuck there dicks in a nasty gloryhole with that vote last week, idiots.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

It's a tax break for the wealthy is what it is, and so much for the repeal of Obamacare.

The House R's stuck there dicks in a nasty gloryhole with that vote last week, idiots.

How is it a tax break?